1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold AGV K6 Medium Large RWBK "Hyphen" Helmet in Colorado *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by badge502, May 5, 2021.

1. badge502

badge502 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I wanted to try an AGV helmet, and this extremely low weight AGV seemed like the right thing to do... Its an intermediate oval helmet, and the weight is 2.95 lbs. Most helmets are pushing 4 lbs + like my Neotec II Helmet.

I purchased the K6 helmet 4/8/21 from Revzilla. I liked the low weight, but I miss the "flip up" of the Neotec II. Good looking graphics, and this is the Red/White/Black HYPHEN helmet. Comes with everything that a new helmet has, INCLUDING the AGV ARK (along with proper mount to mount the ARK to the K6 helmet... Its just a small piece of plastic). The ARK is a traditional SENA communications device that allows you to take phone calls, listen to music, get directions from your GPS just like most SENA products. The buttons are bigger, and easier to deal with than on the SENA device that attached to my Shoei helmet. Best part about this set-up is... The ARK is already mounted (along with the speakers) and works fine. All you have to do is pair it to your phone, stick your head in it, and ride off into the sunset! The Pin-Lock is also ready to go. The AGV Helmet is in mint condition without a scratch on it. I haven't been further than 20 some-odd miles with it, and its just now getting warm here, so no sweat either! Nice helmet, just not for me...
  2. badge502

Oddometer:
    I took it out yesterday, and yep, Im going back to the Shoei... So, It's back up for sale... New price $450... AND, that includes the ARK (SENA Comm gear) OR, $400 without the ARK . Here's you some pics...

Attached Files:

3. badge502

Oddometer:
    :freaky
  4. Greg di

Greg di Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a K6. I'm a helmet snob and I'll vouch for how nice this helmet is. Extremely light. Very well built.

Someone buy this!
    badge502 likes this.
  5. Burro X

Burro X no static at all

Oddometer:
    PM sent