AK For Sale Info - a place to advertise your flea market posts locally

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by PhilSpace, Apr 30, 2010.

1. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Brownie

Oddometer:
    LTB- a 90 or 120cc dirt bike for a kid. Preferably a 4 stroke.
  2. Yinzer Moto

Yinzer Moto aka: trailer Rails Supporter

Oddometer:
    Edit: I bought a bike here at home and am planning on riding it to AK, thank you to everyone who sent me messages.
  3. Drunk_Uncle

Drunk_Uncle Long timer

Oddometer:
    There is a regular 1150GS on Craigslist in Anchorage. It is price quite a bit higher than what I paid for mine, but looks in good shape.
    Yinzer Moto likes this.
  4. Kay9Cop

Kay9Cop Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for 2014-current BMW R1200RTw owners that might be interested in swapping body panels. Mine are 2016 Ebony Metallic and I'd like a different color. Going to try this route before I wrap or paint them. PM if interested.
  5. Andrewmc

Andrewmc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    (SOLD!) 2009 BMW G650GS - $5,995
    We just had a customer trade in an immaculate G650GS. It has just over 4200 miles, and is loaded from BMW with ABS brakes, heated grips and spoke wheels. We've just completed a safety inspection and brake system bleed. It comes with the following accessories:

Touratech Zega Pro side and top cases
    BMW Skid Plate
    BMW Crash Bars
    Cee Bailey's Tall Shield
    BMW Handguards
    BMW Centerstand
    Steel Pegs

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Andrew

IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1669.JPG
    akgsa and JagLite like this.
  6. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    Any local Inmates sitting on a 1150GS Beak ? Looking to convert the fire bike into a offroad beast... need to get rid of the fancy paint and wonderwall I ride behind!
  7. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    SOLD * SOLD * SOLD 2000 BMW R1100RT 35[​IMG][/URL][/IMG],000 miles lots of extras... $3500 to the general public, willing to entertain offers from local inmates! Bought this bike to be a 'Merica explorer, but plans have not allowed that kinda fun... my loss your gain! Perfect bike for a D2D Fly 'N Ride for one of your outside buddies! PM me for details...[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2141.jpg IMG_2142.jpg IMG_2143.jpg
  8. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer. 32,700 miles, came with tall windscreen and sissy bar/luggage rack, I added a batwing fairing (with Sony marine stereo), plus locking rear storage box and red topcase (takeoff bits included). Russell Day-Long saddle, comfy all day long. Performance Yamaha did the 32k service last fall, passed with flying colors. This has been a great ride touring all over the state, only selling since I have a new bike on order. Asking $4000, text me at (907) three five zero five four six nine.

Attached Files:

9. akgsa

akgsa '16 R1200GSA

Oddometer:
    Is it just me? I can't see the pics...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  10. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    Not sure - they're attached, not inline...
    akgsa likes this.
  11. AKmud

AKmud Muddy Gruver

Oddometer:
    I can see them.
    akgsa likes this.
  12. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    RT Found a new home tonight thanks to local inmate Ullr... Enjoy her Mike!
    ThatGuy likes this.
  13. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    Bump - somebody come by and make me an offer, otherwise it's heading to a dealer to get sold... Great for commuting to Anchorage - liquid cooling, fuel injection...
  14. J&K

J&K Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We have for sale 2 F800GS for sale both bikes are my wife's bikes. Both ready to go on your next adventure.
    Red bike is a 2015 with roughly 9200 miles on it and still under warranty.
    It has Black dog cycle works skid plate, light mounts,pegs, tail rack, and exhaust guard.
    Touratech upper and lower crash bars, headlight guard, and folding shift lever.
    Jesse luggage panniers
    Sw motech bar risers
    Kaoka throttle lock
    Bark buster hand guards
    Scotts chain oiler
    $13,500 obo
    image.jpeg
    2009 with approximately 16,000 miles on it.
    Touratech panniers
    Brittania composites windscreen
    Bmw handguards
    Crash bars
    Race tech suspension
    Black dog cycle works pegs
    Sw motech bar risers
    $7500 obo

image.jpeg
    Yinzer Moto likes this.
  15. the1mavin

the1mavin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So it's a long shot, but does anyone have a 2WD 750 Ural for sale in AK? PM me if you have one you're looking to sell.
    Thanks!
  16. ADVBMR

ADVBMR Polygamotorcyclist

Oddometer:
    IMG_5672.JPG IMG_5673.JPG IMG_5670.JPG
    Selling my 800GS. 2013 was an upgrade year so this is the new model. Bike has been around the Lower 48 and Baja before I rode it up last June. 21,730 miles. I changed the chain and sprockets and put new tires on it before bringing it up so those are in good condition. This is the most well appointed 800GS in the country with over $5,000 in aftermarket upgrades so you get a bike that needs nothing and will give many years of joyful riding. These include: Rocky Mayer custom seat (leather), Camel tank (7L), Z-Technik windscreen, Scott's steering damper, Touratech Zega-Pro panniers, Altrider protection bars and skid plate, Touratech rear rack, Pivot Pegz, ADV Monster LED auxiliary lights, Throttlemeister, Wolfman tank bag, Hyperlites, LED turn indicators, headlight protection, brake pedal and side stand foot enlargers. $11,800 OBO. Call or text (907) 360-9225. Bike is in Anchorage to see. ***Gruver decal not included unless you're a Gruver.

Attached Files:

17. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:
    POST SEASON BARGAIN.
    Too many toys.
    For sale by original owner.
    2000 Yamaha Mountain Max sled.
    700 Triple
    Stock motor
    Ohlin shocks (special package from dealer when new)
    Custom rack
    Bar risers
    Trailer hitch
    Tank and windshield bag
    Dog cooker
    Extremely low miles

Comes complete with a 2 place trailer that has less than a thousand miles on it.
    Trailer most likely needs tires from sitting so long.

This machine is a cream puff!

Looking to let the package go for around $2200 but will entertain offers.

21.jpg I would like to sell as a package.
    Have you priced new sleds lately?
    I also have some "Big Boy" gear that might sweeten the deal.
    Talk to me.
    Fite

18. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    Now that the V-Star is gone and the Trophy is in it's place, I've got a few pieces that someone might be interested in.

I removed the bat-wing fairing - has a new Sony marine stereo and weatherproof Pyle 6x9 speakers, plus a 5-function gauge on it that shows clock, voltage and temp. (Will also include the Alpine (non-marine) stereo that came out if someone's really interested in it.) Wired to supply constant and switched power to a distribution block inside (I had it connected to a Fuzeblock). Uses standard H-D Electraglide windscreens. Has V-Star specific brackets, but can be adapted to basically anything. Cost about $500 to set up plus time/labor - how about $200?
    20170318_144441.jpg
    Also have the red top case - it's a generic, fits basically anything. Has power in via SAE pass-through (using the Powerlet tankbag kit). Locks, weather seals work. Right now it's mounted to a locking steel storage box (I believe it fits a KLR, according to the person I bought it from). I had a local welding shop (Greatland Welding, highly recommended) fab 4-point mounting legs for it. $50 for the top case, $100 for the box/legs.
    20170314_183254.jpg
    Atlas throttle lock (http://www.atlasthrottlelock.com/) - I backed it on Kickstarter, works very well. Have the box, directions, and all the friction spacers that came with it. $135 to buy now, how about $60?

Finally, found my N-Com BasicKit2 and Bluetooth2.1 - these fit the Nolan N103 (and a few others - not the N104). Installed, used for part of one summer, then removed and went back to wired. Guess I'm just not a wireless guy :-) I *think* the BasicKit2 was $100 and the BT was $200, will sell both for $100.

Stock 1" bars from the V-Star. 35" wide, 13" pullback. $20.

ROX risers for 1" bars. 8" wide (to fit the V-Star), about 2" change (from memory - I can measure exactly if desired). If someone will use the bars they can have them, risers appear to sell for between $100-200 new. How about $50?

There's a few pics of the fairing and topcase above (10 posts above), I can provide detailed pics of anything as desired. Anything that doesn't get spoken for will be at Alaska Leather's swap meet in two weeks. Can meet at DOF office at Palmer airport (I'm there a couple days a week) Or downtown Anchorage (ditto).

More probably coming...
  19. akgsa

akgsa '16 R1200GSA

Oddometer:
    The buyer didn't want the fairing and top box? I thoight that was what really "made" that bike. Their loss...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  20. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    Nope - traded it on the Trophy. If anyone's interested, it's sitting there on the showroom floor :-)

Also found the Hooker I picked up for it, Kinda dirty, but I'll clean it up before anyone gets it. Especially useful on cruisers or bikes with minimal storage. Ten bucks takes it...

(https://www.amazon.com/Willie-Max-The-Hooker-HK622/dp/B000GZJN5M)