AK For Sale Info - a place to advertise your flea market posts locally

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by PhilSpace, Apr 30, 2010.

1. gregp

gregp Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    For sale! Set of Metzler Tourence EXP tires. 150/70r17 rear and 110/80r19 front off my GSA. These tires where on the bike when i bought it. Good tread. I can text you a photo, posting pictures on here frustrates me to no end. Asking best offer. I do not need them at all. 907-398-3926 Soldotna
  2. Parke119

Parke119 been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is this still for sale?
  3. AKmud

AKmud Muddy Gruver

Oddometer:
    Yes, I have a guy wants to look at it next saturday is all. I'll PM my phone number.
  4. AKmud

AKmud Muddy Gruver

Oddometer:

Price reduced to $10,900! Someone buy my wife's rig so I don't have to tow it South!
    ThatGuy likes this.
  5. Beezer

Beezer Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anchorage, formerly Spenard (hub of the universe)
    gone
    ThatGuy likes this.
  6. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Fantastic price!
    I'm glad I don't need another bike.... :knary
    Beezer likes this.
  7. TigerOwner

TigerOwner LostInAlaska

Oddometer:
    2009 BMW K1200 LT - $8000 Selling my K1200 LT because my riding style has changed so time to pass on the best/most comfortable bike I've ever ridden or owned.

Bike is in excellent condition and comes with the following standard features. 1) HID Headlight - Older models don't have this...its invaluable when the bugs had smattered on the headlamps at dusk and the rider in front of you can't see well. 2. Central Alarm / locking - With one click you disable the engine, lock up the saddle backs, tank & trunk. 3) Electric Kick Stand - don't laugh, you will appreciate this EVERY day...especially at the end of a long day riding. 4) Electric controlled windshield - lower it for the city, raise it for the highway. If it's raining you'll be surprised how this windshield will help keep you dry. 5) REVERSE GEAR - of course...have you ever tried pushing 850 pounds backpedaling? 6) Tank mounted GPS mount - doesn't get in the way of your windshield (factory installed). 7) AM/FM stereo radio with CD player - Pre-sets & auto scan on handlebar control. Turn up the speakers (two in front and two in the rear) for a fuller more balance sound, 8) Heated Handlebars - low/hi setting...very useful in late spring early fall . 9) Heated Front & Passenger seat - low & hi setting...a warm bum = happy rider in the cold. 10) Height Adjustable riders seat - why not? 11) Black - you will never be bored with your trendy color choice and chrome ALWAYS looks better on black.

Farkles - 1) Front and rear Corbin custom seat. 2) ZTechnik Arm Rests. The more comfortable your passenger is the farther you can ride without hearing something in your ear. 3) BMW Motorrad GPS, 4) BMW All Season bike cover great for protecting the bike while stored for the winter or in the parking lot at work during our long summers. 5) Ilium Works wide kick side stand foot enlarger. Helps ensure a solid stand. 6) Ilium Works driver foot boards. I found them more comfortable than stock pegs. 7) Ilium Shift Extender. Feel the shifter and hit the right gear the first time.

Just Because: BMW Welcome Box received after purchase. All owner manuals received with bike. Clymer Maintenance/Troubleshooting/Repair manual.

All Maintenance performed at The Motorcycle Shop in Anchorage, AK. New rear tire installed end of season last year. Battery replaced April 24th. If you have any questions, would like to see or better yet, make me an offer... I can be reached at (Alaska Area Code) 676.0629 Voice or Text. Test ride with cash in my hand only.

[​IMG]
    mach1mustang351 likes this.
  8. TigerOwner

TigerOwner LostInAlaska

Oddometer:
    2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD - $2600 Rides well on the freeway, and handles around town like a dream. Bike has been stored in heated garage, covered, with battery tender. 1,408 miles on the speedometer as well as the break-in sticker. Both tires are near new. Optional equipment includes Windshield, saddle bags, rear rack and sissy bar. I can be reached at (Alaska Area Code) 676.0629 Voice or Text. This is a long distance call from Anchorage so use your cell phone. Test ride with cash in my hand only. Make me an offer I can't refuse and the bike is yours! Great learner bike or if you need a lighter bike.

[​IMG]
  9. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:
    I give up. It's official, I am never gonna get back to restoring my 75 Penton 250cc. All original and currently disassembled but it's all there. Comes complete with a manual and John Penton's autograph. It's the orange tank MC5. Price is right for a good home and someone who promises to restore it correctly. A great project, just something else i'll never get around to completing.
  10. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    Tim McKittrick to the White Courtesy Phone...
    AKgeekgrrl likes this.
  11. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:
    Good call Al.
  12. Tim McKittrick

Tim McKittrick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Geeeze, you guys know I have a problem with '70s 2-strokes. This is like offering heroin to a junky. Akrider- can you pm me a pic of the amazing pile of fun and your asking price?
  13. Mark907

Mark907 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Second dib's, grew-up on a Penton 175 Jackpiner. Ran Jackpine Enduro (74 & 75) & lots of others on that bike. Keep me in mind!
    AK650 and Dogslobber like this.
  14. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:

Tim: I am restoring the bike......that means the frame wheels and tires, engine and parts are in the shed. The forks and other pieces are in the garage. I store parts in one place and then re-store them someplace else... Ok kidding aside i really don't have a price in mind-I trust you could offer a fair price. The engine turns over and as they say "was running great when I put it away". I had just put a new Motoplat in the last time I rode it. I don't have any pictures to send. But the parts are all in good condition. Surface rust but no rusted out parts. As I said its the orange tank and the decals are still on it. Give me a PM and we can figure a time for you to come and look at the project.
  15. Tim McKittrick

Tim McKittrick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Okie dokie
  16. mach1mustang351

mach1mustang351 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I sent a PM on Wednesday, if it isnt something Tim wants to take on, I'm still interested.
  17. Sunflash

Sunflash Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What about a DR250 or DR350?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  18. Beezer

Beezer Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anchorage, formerly Spenard (hub of the universe)
  19. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    There is/was a nice DR250 on CL recently that I was tempted by, but I don't have room for another bike.
  20. dmill

dmill HNIC

Oddometer:
    I'm new to fairbanks, and am in the market for a smallerish dual sport. Something along the lines of a drz would be ideal, but I will consider anything at this point. I would like to keep it around $3000, so older or in need of minor repairs is fine. Any leads would be most appreciated.