1. eNewsletter Sign Up

All alone in SE-Michigan

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by DirtDragon, Nov 20, 2019.

1. svtride

svtride Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looks good! Yes, it was nice to be out on 2 wheels...out by Stockton area. 58 degrees...2 days before Christmas.
  2. RedEX

RedEX NeverSatisfied

Oddometer:
    That location is exactly three miles south of me. When the water is really low, you can still actually see the ends of the axe-hewn logs, sticking out about 6 feet below the current paved surface. I usually head that way, south & west, if I'm out for a quick spin.

Definitely nice day for a ride!
  3. dsmonstar

dsmonstar Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If anyone is looking for a good time... Check the local page for Doug's ride in May. Ripfest. It's private property trails and camping followed by a day ride around the thumb on dirt and gravel. Been 3 times and it's low key and just good people. The trails are groomed but a bit much for adv machines...I ride dual sports so I try to make the best of both days. Just a friendly heads up.
    Cymonic and svtride like this.
  4. svtride

svtride Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sounds good. Thanks for recommending. I am free that weekend. Most likely see you there.
    Cymonic likes this.
  5. Sosay7

Sosay7 n00b

Oddometer:
    Clarkston, checking in! I have 2 other AT’s and at least 1 1190 within 2 miles, same distance to dirt roads
  6. Sosay7

Sosay7 n00b

Oddometer:
    Ready to go anytime!

Attached Files: