1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

all the images from my thread are missing

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by charlie98210, Jun 9, 2018.

1. charlie98210

charlie98210 Lewy Body Dementia

Oddometer:
    All the images from my thread (charlie98210 med-thread in inmates) are missing.
    All my artwork from 4-3-2009 on....
  2. ozmoses

ozmoses .

Oddometer:
    sounds like the photo portfolio of my work dating back to 2005 which was on my hard drive.

when it crashed....

hope yours can be retrieved.
  3. charlie98210

Oddometer:
    I went back into the thread and replaced the last few images and paintings that I posted before--but doing that for the last nine years of posts seems a little overwhelming. :uhoh
  4. charlie98210

Oddometer:
    It appears that only photobucket images got transferred. Not Smugmug. Odd.
  5. charlie98210

Oddometer:
    Figured it out. The coding for all my images has had the numeral 2 added to the media code. Probably a bunch of images were put on server 2 and when they changed the servers here, the "2" was added to the coding, making the images "invisible." example: [ Media=smugmug ] gets changed to [ Media=Smugmug2 ].

Simple, really; but too tedious for me to go in and edit every post to correct it.

Apologies to all. :nod
  6. SpecialKev

SpecialKev Administrator Administrator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    This is indeed an issue with the bbcode. I will be taking care of it shortly.