1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Altrider skid plate, Super Tenere, all years. Nashville, Tn. 37075

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by sblissner, Feb 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sblissner

sblissner Adventurer

Oddometer:
    As the title says, I have for sale a used but very good Altrider skid plate from my 2014 Super Tenere.

Very good condition, battle tested and approved. I recently cleaned it up and applied a new coat of paint. I did have to hammer out a few dents in the bottom surface. There are no holes and no torn or broken welds. All brackets fit properly and all hardware is complete.

Photos near the top are after paint, and reinstallation on the bike. Lower photos are of the skid plate before paint.

Asking $225.00 shipped lower 48, PayPal not friends and family, I'll eat the fees.
    Offers considered

PM or text me at 810-516-9735

Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. jcote9ofd