Amsoil products delivered to your door at less than retail prices.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Oil Burner, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Oil Burner

Oil Burner Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I try not to get into "what oil should I use" discussions, as we all know that that is a :bash:fight:csm fest, to say the least. That said, I'm an independent Amsoil dealer, and I chose to become a dealer after doing some of my own tests.

I used to be one of the people who said that every Amsoil test was won because Amsoil did the testing. Well, now that I've seen some of the testing, I now understand that Amsoil does often pay for independent labs to do product testing. They do this to make absolutely sure that the products are of the highest quality. They in no way control the outcome.

Back to my experiences. I purchased a 98 Honda Valkyrie last year, because I always sort of wanted one since they came out in 1997, but never really was into cruisers. That flat 6 though... Well, to keep the transmission alive behind the torque of the engine, they used big, straight cut gears. Strong, but kind of noisy. A forum member (not this forum) said that Amsoil quieted his down about 50%. I was reluctant, but decided to give it a go. I had used Rotella in all my bikes for years, with no issues. I searched for a retailer and went and bought some 10w40 Metric MC oil. Pricey; yes. But, not only did it reduce the transmission noise, it made the shifting noticeably more smooth. Bonus! I had purchased a bottle of Quickshot fuel system additive as well, and decided to give that a shot in my Redmax backpack blower, which had been surging, despite adding some cleaner from another well known brand through the last tank. Within 15 minutes of use, it was running like a champ. That probably would have been the easiest carb to remove and clean, but I'm pleased that I didn't have to. After doing a bit of research, I decided to become a preferred customer to save a lot over retail prices. After thinking about it even more, I decided to become a dealer to not only save money, but to make a little as well.

OK. Long winded blah blah blah over.

If you want to use Amsoil products, I'd definitely urge you to become a preferred member. It costs $10 for six months, but it saves you about 25% on products. It literally pays for itself in one oil change in most cases. You also receive other deals only available to PCs. Check it out here: https://www.amsoil.com/offers/pc.aspx?zo=5889580

Not ready to sign on, but maybe want to check out what Amsoil offers? Visit my website at www.kgsynthetics.com Here, you can see all of the products, as well as offers available to individuals, commercial businesses, and retail facilities. I've been trained to not sell you anything, but how to help you protect your equipment and save money at the same time.

Want to look through a catalog at your leisure (:flush)? https://www.amsoil.com/free-catalog.aspx/?zo=5889580

If you made it through all this, thanks for reading. I'm a hunt-and-peck typist, so it did take a few to write.
    yosso, TonyKZ1 and JoeU like this.
  2. Oil Burner

Oil Burner Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Upon reflection, I wonder if any of you would feel the same as I did, and want to become a dealer. Honestly, it's not a big deal at all. You get to purchase product at wholesale, and you can also make some money. You can stock product, but you don't have to. You can be 100% online only, if that's what you want. If you want to explore this avenue, check it out: https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/buy-wholesale/dealer-registrations/?zo=5889580
  3. Oil Burner

Oil Burner Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Been hearing really positive reviews on our dealer forum about a product called Mudslinger. If you treat your bike prior to the fun stuff, it makes clean up easier. Apparently, it has more uses other than mud and dirt, too. Commercial landscapers have been using it on mower decks to reduce buildup, and snow plowing contractors have been applying it to the snow removal equipment, as well as on the wheel well liners of their trucks. Smells good too. https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-prod...tectants/mudslinger/?code=AMSSC-EA&zo=5889580
    yosso likes this.
  4. Oil Burner

Oil Burner Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Amsoil is working on an updated website. I've seen it, as they are having dealers test it out for functionality before it's released on the public. If any of the links need to be updated, I'll do so when the new site is fully released. Thanks for the business! I try to not be a sales guy. If you want Amsoil stuff, I appreciate the business. If you aren't familiar with what we offer, check it out. I've had a few people (many with European vehicles) that didn't think Amsoil offered compatible products. We do. We have products for everything from your chainsaw right up to over-the-road commercial vehicles, and a lot in between. While motorcycles are only a portion of Amsoil's business, it is an important one to them. Here's a way to see what we offer for your bike: https://www.amsoil.com/lookup/motorcycle/?zo=5889580