Anderson Vintage Parts in Wisconsin ?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Thunder Dan, May 13, 2011.

1. Thunder Dan

Thunder Dan I don't like wallabies...

Oddometer:
    G'day Guys,

It's Dan here from down in Australia. I've been trying to get in touch with Anderson Vintage Parts in Medford, Wisconsin. I've been ringing during business hours - no answer (& left messages). I've also emailed with no response.

Do / have any of you guys traded with them or know if they're still trading? :ear

Cheers,

Dan. :D
  2. freeflow

freeflow get in or go in Supporter

Oddometer:
    come on, someone help this guy down under.

I've got to visit medford in a few weeks...I can check them out then
  3. Thunder Dan

Thunder Dan I don't like wallabies...

Oddometer:
    G'day Freeflow,

Thanks for the reply. If you're in the area & have the time to swing past & rattle their door - that would be great! Their address is:

Anderson Vintage Parts LLC
    N3139 Crane Dr.
    Medford WI 54451
    USA

Phone:
    1-877-287-5521

Any other leads will help. Andersons are listing parts that I can use for the restoration of these two little memories:

[​IMG]

Above: 1984 Suzuki RM80 XE (79cc) version. I've had this since I was 14. (Fortunately) I could never bring myself to selling it. Above is picture early on during strip down. All the iron is with the painter, wheels getting rebuilt, etc.

[​IMG]

Above: 1992 Suzuki RM80 XN (79cc) version. This was the model I lusted for as a kid. It's in need of restoration, but was the most original version I could find. Remember that colour scheme?? Some people thought it was rediculous. Well, I just thought it was damn terrific! :evil

Aside to all that, this is my regular adventure ride:

[​IMG]

Cheers,

Dan. :D
  4. freeflow

Oddometer:
    I got boots on the ground on this now..:lol3....tracked down the brother of the Anderson Vintage Parts owner...the owner is living in Texas...and the parts of mostly suzuki old stuff are here in WI..... :deal...

pm sent....
  5. X316

X316 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey, I also live in Australia and I'm interested in Andersons vintage parts to restore my 1983 Suzuki GSX 250.

I"ve been following this thread for a while and have recently became a member to see how the situation was going.

I've heard a few bad comments about this company dated back around 2002 and i was wondering if they are still trading?
    and if they are a legit company selling parts and not just taking the money?

If anyone can tell me another place to find old suzuki parts it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

~Luke
  6. freeflow

Oddometer:
    we paid them a visit. there is a barn full of parts and nobody around. we talked to the local county guys that knew them. the andersons were living in Texas at the moment and return seasonally. we have a contact number for one of the brothers....he may dig thru the warehouse and look for some parts....but basically their hobby became a business, then it became a hobby again...:lol3
  7. SBG

SBG Neville1 to TT boys

Oddometer:
    Anyone heard from them again, or did they just bail? They have so many parts you just can't get anywhere else.