1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Andis ANG-1 dog/cat nail grinder - two speed

Discussion in 'Other' started by Alexol, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexol

Alexol Chronic Farkoholic

Oddometer:
    South La., where I-10 has a curve. One curve.
    The best thing about this two-speed nail grinder is that it's relatively quiet and not intimidating, in this respect better than even than the smallest Dremel tool.

Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs - say less than 35 pounds-ish - this definitely isn't the right tool for your 150# Rottweiler!

I've used it a few times on my Airedale Terriers, and this little grinder takes a long time to get the job done, so for some time now I've been using a dremel tool. The dogs hate it but it's quicker.

New they are about $40-$50 depending where you buy them, this one is $25 shipped to conus.

The soft zippered pouch is just a little dusty as it's been stored in my dog toolbox.

Alex

Andis.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.