Recently did a bunch of work on my ktm and rebuilt the water pump. After emptying all the fluids i put back in 1 liter of 50/50 mix from local Honda shop that they recommended. After riding for a while and about 30 or so miles, came to a light and the antifreeze was bubbling out of the vent tube at a moderate rate. Enought to make a small puddle when i left. Continued home and noticed when i shut off the engine that the antifreeze was boiling :huh. Did i do something wrong? No overheat light or anything like that came on. FYI temp was 85+ today. Thank you for your assistance.