Another bike damaged by Girag

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by CheckerdD, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:

Sorry.
    The last time I did acid was 30 something years ago, and I did it often during a short period of time, and with no bad experiences. A weird mental getaway it truly was...

I was typing about people/riders posting real experiences and adivce - what they have been thru, and their sharing such. The mental and emotional aspects/feelings are alwalys a bit different for each person.

You've decided to play in an arena where all of the correct answers and actions are not known. Your choice made, for whatever own personal reasons. Hence, there will be new discovery.

The personal desire for new discovery is the draw, imho. Not all people seek this, obviously.

Some people need that tug - that draw. This is what makes them feel alive and happy. The sparks to the mind...

If somebody ditched their overloaded bike in a muddy road rut, x miles from nowhere, hated that experience, and can then relate that experience, I want to hear/read it. That's the sh't. The real deal. What did yu feel....

I very dislike the manufactured/promo crap.
    How did you feel? Good, bad, hurt, happy? Right or wrong - tell it.
  2. crashmaster

crashmaster ow, my balls!

Oddometer:
    No fake boobies here LR.

[​IMG]

:lol3
  3. crashmaster

Oddometer:
    You're probably on to something there. As strange as it may seem when you get down there, you feel like you have it all figured out. Then you start the long way home and find out you don't really know shit. However the CA borders I found to be much more entertaining the second or third time around. Probably because you already know how fucked up they can be. :lol3
  4. Throttlemeister

Throttlemeister Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm somehow always getting mixed up with the fake ones:rofl
    [​IMG]

What the hell is wrong with a little bike damage??, this is freaking South America and bikes are supposed to get beat to hell, now where's my Poker:1drink

John finally free from Cali after I got kicked out of the Secret Service:lol3
  5. CheckerdD

CheckerdD Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just wanted to say for the record that since I started this thread, I resemble it being hijacked. I only did LSD about 15 times. Further, I rode to Ushuia with a retired Secret Service Agent and we did not hit a bordello the whole way. Finally, none of my ex-wives or girlfriends had fake boobies. Dave
  6. bananaman

bananaman transcontimental

Oddometer:
    On Sunday my neighbor helped me winch my bike onto my truck. Luckily I have a 3/4 ton ford. I actually took my bike to the dealer. It's getting a new fork seal, new front fairing (flipping it onto its nose at 45 mph kind of twisted it), new headlights, new speedo (old one is still broken from that bad road in Peru), plus a valve adjustment and throttle body synch, brake flush, and new hall sensor.

It'll be done in about one more week.

Meanwhile, I've been doing Hot Power Flow Yoga. On Wednesday, the instructor said I was ready to try the Advanced class. I've been doing yoga for about 3 years. It teaches humility. And oh my, there are hot women in there!

In other news, I gave my girlfriend a ring on Saturday. I haven't given a girl a ring since I got engaged to my ex wife, 23 years ago. I'm not engaged, but it's still a big deal.
  7. crashmaster

Oddometer:
    No fake boobies here either.

[​IMG]
  8. crashmaster

Oddometer:
    Didn't notice any here either.

[​IMG]
  9. crashmaster

Oddometer:
    I don't think these are fake either.

[​IMG]
  10. bananaman

Oddometer:
    Like I said, I have a for-real-steady girlfriend now, so I'm going to have to trust you to imagine a clever response here.
  11. Throttlemeister

Oddometer:
    I'm thinking this thread needs more thong:
    [​IMG]

It's been said "If it flys, fucks, or floats it's better to rent!":roflI'm thinking I remember who told me about that:wink:
  12. bananaman

Oddometer:
    Best Post Yet!

You are killing me. Don't stop.
  13. JDowns

JDowns Sounds good, let's go!

Oddometer:
    This just keeps getting better and better!

Only in Latin America posts do you find thread creep evolving through acid travel poetry, mannequin mammaries, DDD cups and thong yoga all in the same thread.

Easy to get distracted. What was the question?

Best,
    John Downs
  14. jimmex

jimmex Guero con moto Supporter

Oddometer:
    OMG! :eek1
  15. Lone Rider

Oddometer:
    :D
    Keeping the gates open invites weird, true stuff.

The best road is still left to be traveled...

And everybody loves boobies. They cause us to go round and round. A catalyst, for sure. All powe :Drful.

Long rides to new places means buying a ticket - throwing your hat/helmet in. Everybody chooses what stops they wish to take. The track goes up and down, and around. An emotional roller coaster.

I think it's enlightening and very interesting when you're able to recognize the personal changes that take place.
  16. Lone Rider

Oddometer:
    What is not shown in this pic are the zip-ties he took from his bike to fix her to the netting.
    They probably had a short time window.
    The pretty girl is in D+ range - no doubt.
    She looks fit...and happy. Good stuff.

CM was on a make chicks be happy tour, obviously. :D
    A charity run, of sorts....?
  17. bananaman

Oddometer:
    I know you guys love Colombia, and I enjoyed it mucho, but somehow, I didn't get lucky there. Mexico to Panama, well... I kinda brought sand to the beach. Ecuador... kinda fuzzy, especially after Albert's Turtles Head. Peru? Easy. Skip ahead to Argentina. Ah, Argentina! Argentina was amazing.
  18. Throttlemeister

Oddometer:
    Max- You my as well say you suck at getting laid:lol3 You should have spent more time in country for sure:deal You might try Cuba next time, it's the easiest lay of them all for sure! :rofl
  19. Throttlemeister

Oddometer:
    This was one of the great ones, free shower includo:lol3
    [​IMG]

The old road out of Buenaventura to Cali, Colombia.
  20. bananaman

Oddometer:
    Maybe with more time, my headache would've gone away, but the altitude was hard on me. Quito must be higher, but by then my headache was gone. It came back in Cusco- it was horrible! It was so bad, I've already forgotten the name of that Russian gal I met on the train to Machu Picchu.