Started tonight with removing plastics and soaking every nut and bolt with penetrating oil. This thing is a mess! P.O. apparently loved zip ties, so much so that I have found some structural uses I never knew about! Lol. Swingarm looks like crap but we'll see after sanblasting. Original plan was just new tires, clutch, oil, fork seals etc.. I think I'll be down to the bare frame tomorrow..... Ran fine, 0 issues, so I got that going for me at least. This is shaping up to be a fun project though. Bike was acquired on a trade, got the lift second hand, parts washer and 10 gal of solvent off F.B. marketplace, so I'm doing well so far in the wallet department. Hopefully that lasts too. Gonna change color scheme away from this all blue fiasco as well. Wish me luck ya'll!