Any RD's around the Louisville KY area??

Discussion in '2 smokers' started by dm635, Jul 14, 2013.

1. dm635

dm635 I Roll

Oddometer:
    Son is wanting to get his 1st bike. And he is set on an RD350 or whatever. He's got the cash if you've got the bike.

I rode one around back in the 70's and he must remember some of the stories. I had a '74 TX750 through the 80's. Kinda the big brother in a way.

Thanks Dave
  2. chrisr

chrisr n00b

Oddometer:
    There was one on craigslist in the tricities for sale awhile back...i think it was in morristown..don't know if it sold or not...i have 2 but there not for sale..hope ya find one..
  3. B_C_Ries

B_C_Ries Long timer

Oddometer:
    People with those bikes spend a lot of time annoying the neighbors by revving the engine and popping wheelies, instead of writing on forums, That is what I did when I had a Yamaha R5 350. Of course I was younger then and didn't have a computer.
  4. dm635

dm635 I Roll

Oddometer:
    Fortunately he likes the style of older bikes. We went to check out a Suz. 250 2 stroke Ram Air last week. Was junk and wouldn't start dragging it around with a truck. Have to give it to the guys risking injury, but the kick start was snapped off with the remainder welded to the splines. No dice, was the deal breaker. Would have been a great starter bike. Not too worried about neighbors out here in the country and any noise that may carry off.

Anyway I'll take the opportunity to bump this. Still looking.