1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone bought a bike from Enduro Alaska?

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by impalla62ss, Aug 20, 2015.

1. impalla62ss

impalla62ss Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello All,

I am seriously looking a the Beta 300 X-Trainer. I know I will have to order one. The Beta website lists Enduro Alaska in Wasilla as the dealer in Alaska. Does anyone have any experience with this dealer? I'd like to hear about the sales and service side.

Thanks.

Xtrainer-RH-side-HRWHITEpremix_0_0.jpg
  2. Mr. BigWheel

Mr. BigWheel b00b

Oddometer:
    No one has any experience as of now. Enduro Alaska is pretty much brand new.

We started off just wanting to be a Beta Trials dealer but the Beta Enduro line for 2016 is so amazing that when the opportunity to become a full-line dealer was made available, we couldn't resist. All Beta bikes; Enduro, Dual Sport, Trials, Kids and Xtrainer are available.

There are a pair of 2016 300RRs that will be shipping up to Alaska soon. One will be a demo bike if anyone is interested in trying out a new Beta on the trails. There are also a pair of electric Minitrials bikes for the rugrats to demo. They are in the 16" and 20" tire sizes.

The first 2016 Xtrainer 300 will be arriving in October.

We also have a new 2015 Beta Evo 300 (2 stroke) with a Sport kit installed on the showroom floor. This is a 165 pound bike that is unstoppable.

[​IMG]

I want Enduro Alaska to become the kind of dealership that you are happy to do business with. Right now we are ready to listen to the customers to find out exactly what that is. I'd love to hear from anyone who has some input.

Regards,

Steve
    Enduro Alaska
    (Nein Oh Seven) 35Zero-Six 584
  3. AKmud

AKmud Muddy Gruver

Oddometer:
    So where exactly is this "Enduro Alaska" place?? :ear
  4. impalla62ss

impalla62ss Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Steve.
  5. Solarmoose

Solarmoose electric Supporter

Oddometer:
    Andrew,
    Frankly, I find your comments way out of line and not very professional as a representative of a dealer. It doesn't encourage me to want to visit your place of business.
    David Rohwer
    Alaskahack and AKmud like this.
  6. Andrewmc

Andrewmc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry if I offended you. I was just asking a question, and saying why I thought Husqvarna and KTM make better bikes. Not sure what is out of line about that, but if you feel that way, then I apologize.

We all have our opinions, and I was stating mine.
  7. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    David beat me to it.

We accept you and some other retailers using the site for promoting your business when this should not be allowed. Alaska is a special environment and the information and active support that people like Barb provide is appreciated and invaluable. This acceptance is in part because people like Barb, and to a much lesser degree you, also support the motorcycle community in other ways. However, your blatant use of this site to promote your business at the expense of a burgeoning competitor is crossing the line. You should be ashamed of youself.
  8. Andrewmc

Andrewmc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I was stating my personal opinion on why I think KTM and Husqvarna make better motorcycles. If everyone is so offended by that, then I will remove my original post.

edit: removed
  9. Latitude59

Latitude59 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ditto - KHuddy and Solarmoose. Andrew he didn't ask for anyones opinions on KTM or Husqvarna, he asked if anyone has had experience with enduro AK. But hey way to go hijacking his thread.....
    Alaskahack likes this.
  10. AK650

AK650 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good luck on the new endeavor Steve! Look forward to seeing what you have to offer, as well as the Beta bikes!:thumb

Jeff
    Alaskahack likes this.
  11. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I enjoy watching the excellent Cross Training videos on YouTube and highly recommend them.
    (I subscribe and get the vids in my email)
    This is the latest one I have watched:

Not the best, but all of his vids are great!
    (most of us have seen his DR650 vids that are so funny)

Why do I think this is a valid response in this thread you wonder?

Because they all rode KTM's at first, but now several of them have switched to Beta's and are absolutely raving about the Beta.
    He often talks about the difference between the KTM and Beta and is honest about where one is better than the other.

I am very glad to know that we will have a Beta dealer here.
    As soon as you get the bikes in I want to come and see them in person.
    Alaskahack likes this.
  12. Mr. BigWheel

Mr. BigWheel b00b

Oddometer:
    I'm glad that Andrew is enthused about the bikes that KTM and Husky produce. I would like to see that enthusiasm at more dealerships in AK and commend him for it. KTMs are certainly great bikes (I've owned enough of them over the years to be certain of this) but the company motto of "Ready to Race" doesn't really apply to someone interested in a Beta Xtrainer. Many of the bikes that Beta produces aren't race bikes but are designed for "The rest of us."

At the end of a long ride, I don't need the power that Ryan Dungey or Kailub Russel uses to get their jobs done. I need a bike that works in the range that I'm physically capable of maintaining. The Betas seem like a great machine for those of us who don't race off road and want to maximize their fun on the trails.

I've been to BetaUSA in Paso Robles, CA. I've seen their facilities and parts warehouse. Parts will not be problem for Beta owners.

When I call Beta for parts or a bike order or just for advice, I get someone that I know and knows who I am. They are generous with their time and are incredibly enthusiastic about developing Beta Motorcycles. This is really important to me because I want Beta customers to have the best possible experience with their bikes and that has to come from the top-down. I don't want to sell a million bikes a year because that will diminish the ownership experience.
    Alaskahack likes this.
  13. J&K

J&K Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So where is enduro Alaska located?
  14. sledneck

sledneck Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    As soon as I get off this boat (working offshore since April), I'll be headed to Enduro Alaska for a new trials bike. So stoked to have trials dealer/support in Ak!!! Thanks for opening!
    ThatGuy likes this.
  15. Brendon@TMS

Brendon@TMS The Motorcycle Shop

Oddometer:
    In what way shape or form is Andrew not supporting the community? You don't even live here...

Don't worry everyone, I shamed Andrew. Put him in time out from ADVrider for not using enough smiley faces.

In case anyone forgot, motorcycles, and especially dirt bikes, are supposed to be fun. As soon as you start getting mad because someone likes a different color "toy" maybe you should re-evaluate some opinions.
  16. Ullr

Ullr C+ Racing

Oddometer:
    Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I didn't need another reason to never shop at TMS again but this thread shows I made the right decision.
  17. XXMe

XXMe Not my picture

Oddometer:
    I don't live up there but I do find it interesting that a new dealer trying to get his business going could have answered the " Where Are You?" question sometime within the past month...

Those who want to crap on TMS... Have they let you hang on a simple question for this long?

By the way, I DO have an interest in this stuff as I may end up living there in a couple years...
  18. Brendon@TMS

Oddometer:
    Whatever makes you happy. Simply trying to lighten the mood.

Regarding the location of Enduro Alaska, I think they're out of someone's garage or something to that notion. In Wasilla too.

Hope they get some Beta's out on the trail, it'd be neat to ride with them!
  19. XXMe

XXMe Not my picture

Oddometer:
    Thanks Brendon...
  20. Brendon@TMS

Oddometer:
    brrrrAAAAAAAAPPP

That's what it's all about!