Anyone headed to BMW of Fresno's Open House?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Ostrich, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Ostrich

Ostrich Jaded and Happy

Oddometer:
    Just checking. OW, OB (ostrich baby), and Ostrich hope to be there around noonish. We'll be pulling a rider by taking the honda because I have not figured out how to strap a car seat to the Dakar. Well, actually I figured it out, but it does not meet quality control in the Ostrich House. Let's just say OW didn't even find the idea remotely funny. :uhoh Well, she did chuckle a little bit.
  2. dyvking

dyvking ahead of his flamin star

Oddometer:
    Dang.. missed your post. I cruised over on my LT from Santa Maria.. could have hooked up!

(Left the LT there, brought home a new RT! )
  3. Ostrich

Ostrich Jaded and Happy

Oddometer:

Did you buy the RT from ronnie or homor? :ear OW and I were chowing down outside sitting with Ronnie about noon.

Oh, congrats on the new bike. Hope she gives you many happy adventure miles. :beer
  4. dyvking

Oddometer:
    Bought from Homer. The warranty on the LT was nearly up, needed tires and some other stuff, so the time was good for me to 'off it'. I hadn't planned on doing it Saturday, but the RT I wanted was there, and they gave me a reasonable trade-in for the LT. I really like this RT.. first one I've had.
  5. Ostrich

Ostrich Jaded and Happy

Oddometer:
    Did you get it new or used? They're a good shop for everything. I'm glad to have the in town. Hope you like your new scoot. :thumb
  6. dyvking

Oddometer:
    Brand new '06 R12RT. Piedmont red. Great bike, for sure.
  7. Ostrich

Ostrich Jaded and Happy

Oddometer:
    I think I sat on that one a few weeks ago. :dunno No worries I was nice to her. :nod