Anyone heading from Flagstaff to Denver?

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by ssgenuine, Oct 1, 2019.

1. ssgenuine

ssgenuine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I found a set of half doors for my Polaris Ranger in Parks, AZ. I posted it on uship, ups is crazy. Just thought I would see if anyone is headed this way for a ride or hunting and had a little room for the doors. Total weight is about 72lbs. I am in Colorado Springs a lot so anywhere down there is good also, and I live in Parker.

Is $100 reasonable? Thanks.
  2. ssgenuine

ssgenuine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks to all here, I am canning this. I thought uship would come through with something, but nope. And just found out my son needs the Ranger to go Elk hunting on first season. I thought I had a month and a half to get this done, instead only this week... Kids...
  3. redrock88

redrock88 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had one experience w/ UShip.... getting my new KTM from Georgia to Colorado. It ended up being a huge hassle and wouldn't recommend using it unless (a) no time concerns, and (b) safe/secure places to pick up and deliver.
    Good luck.
  4. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf High functioning sociopath

Oddometer:
    I'll be crazy late to this game...but I am planning on visiting my mother in Glendale mid November and can pick them up for you on my way back to Denver if you are still interested by then for future seasons.