1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here REALLY off-roading a Multi 12?

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by RoundOz, Dec 28, 2016.

1. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    Im talking conversion to 21" front wheel, longer legs etc. I loved the concept when they first came out, have owned more Ducatis than I can count, but so far have no regrets that I bought something that can wear real dirt-oriented rubber on narrow-ish rims and has 10" of travel. Anyone been tinkering with Mother Nature and re-defining the bikes skill set?
  2. toy4fun

toy4fun GET out of the way

Oddometer:
    My dual sports have always had 21 in front tires. Have a friend that rides a dual sport HD Sporty that does really well without 21 in and a friend with the Honda NXC 700 that does not have it. Both of them ride extremely well!
  3. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    People ride R1s and similar bikes through every type of terrain imagineable, but respectfully that is a discussion for another thread. I'm specifically interested in Multistrada 1200s that have basically been modified into the modern version of the bike I think they should have built - the Elefant.