Anyone ride in Haliburton area on two wheels?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Shanco, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Shanco

Shanco Live Free and Ride Hard!

Oddometer:
    4C40286B-9550-4BB0-AD5F-8082604F34F5.jpeg Looking for places and people to ride with in the Haliburton area.
    DyrWolf, Meet@Trudys and gpfan like this.
  2. Meet@Trudys

Meet@Trudys Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am in. Based out of Peterborough, but looking to add people and places to my roster. I will send you a private message and we will go from there.
    Shanco and gpfan like this.
  3. mikel42

mikel42 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Unless you have a cottage or something Haliburton is mega far from Tillsonburg. I'm hoping to ride Haliburton a bit this year. Unfortunately a lot of the trail rides and events that would normally take me out that way have been cancelled this year.
  4. Taylorericjohn

Taylorericjohn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I try to do a ride every year up to Haliburton from south western Ontario. I usually work my way up to Orangeville, lunch in Creemore, over to ride some SCORRA single track, spend the night somewhere around Orillia then North towards Dorset and finally south east towards Haliburton. It's a fantastic dual sport ride with a great mix of gravel, unassumed/logging roads, two track and single track.
    Shanco, DyrWolf and mikel42 like this.
  5. Shanco

Shanco Live Free and Ride Hard!

Oddometer:
    I do have a cottage near Haliburton! Only about 3.5 hour drive. Love the area just wish they were more two wheel friendly. Seems like the majority of people ride 4 wheels up there.