Last week I spent some time making sure Persephone (my 16 Aprilia Capo Rally) could handle some rough stuff! Turns out, she did fine! Mostly washboard gravel roads, but I did get into some almost 4WD tracks. Not super difficult, but a lot more rough than gravel roads. Anyway, had one issue. When I got back to base camp, noticed that my brake lights were on. UH OH! I started going through the system, starting with the rear brake, thinking gravel or damage would be most likely. Got to the front brake and found that the switch had fallen out of its mount (see picture #1) Easy fix, blew out the dust, popped it back in (see picture #2) When I got home, I popped it out, cleaned everything up, and re-installed with a very small dab of silicone glue. I figure it will just be enough to hold in place, but not permanently affix in case of failure at a later date.