AR/OK TAT from East to West

Discussion in 'Americas' started by Shelby88, May 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Shelby88

Shelby88 Dirt tastes good!

Oddometer:
    I'm planning on doing the Arkansas and half of the Oklahoma TAT from East to West starting in Helena AR, on the 29th of May. I was planning on running the route last year, but you know, COVID. Ill be riding the 1090 so there may have to be a few re-routes along the way, but I'm trying to stick to the route as much as possible. I have run the OK route many times before, its mostly long dirt roads, but its still fun. I am going to take my time as I have the whole next week off. I'm really needing a good moto-camping trip after all the BS of 2020.

If anyone wants to tag along or meet up on the trail feel free to let me know. Ill check in on the forum a few times when I can. Ill post pics as I go also and give some direction as far as trail conditions and required re-routes for larger bikes.
    Pablo Mac and wilddoktor like this.
  2. Motochimp

Motochimp Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to RR detailing some of the highlights of that section. Also, curious how the 1090 does in some of the more technical sections. My plan is to go coast to coast, leaving June 26th.
  3. kaspilo

kaspilo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    KEVIN TAT section 19 --- road closed about 200 yds west of Arkansas rt 71 (north of Mountainburg, AR), on Ash drive. Bridge over Frog Bayou is out. You need to go around... best to go north on 71 until you get rt 74, take it west towards Devils Den Park, follow rt 220 until you find your TAT track.

upload_2021-6-3_21-33-13.png

Attached Files:

4. kaspilo

kaspilo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Watch out for the infamous Warloop Rd, it is nothing but a creek bed.
  5. Shelby88

Shelby88 Dirt tastes good!

Oddometer:
    I ended up having to push it to the last week of June, but thanks for the heads up.