1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale Arai XD-4 Helmet - Large - Black/White - w/ Sena SMH10R Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Gavman00, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Gavman00

Gavman00 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have an excellent condition, lightly used Arai XD-4 ADV helmet in Large with black and white graphics. It comes with a Sena SMH10R Bluetooth headset pre-installed. I purchased this used but unfortunately it was a little too big for my noggin. The previous owner had it as a backup to his modular helmet so it was not used often and is in excellent condition with minimal blemishes. The paint job on this helmet is beautiful and shows much better in person. The face shield was replaced with a tinted version (clear face shield is not included). Sena charging cord is not included but it takes any standard micro-USB cord. Manufactured date: 03/15.

Asking $450 shipped (COTUS only).

Model: Arai XD-4
    Color: Black/White
    Size: Large

Attached Files:

2. Gavman00

Gavman00 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Updated details and price.
  3. bmcclure

bmcclure Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pm me. I am interested.
  4. Gavman00

Gavman00 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have withdrawn from sale as I plan to separate the Sena from the helmet and sell separately. I will create separate posts for each item.