Are there any Adventure Riders in South Florida (Broward/Palm Beach)

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Larry321, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Larry321

Larry321 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am looking for others who would like to plan longer distance adventure rides in Florida.

I am in Palm Beach County.

My goal is to find others who would like to explore the backroads of Florida with me.
  2. BUBAGS

BUBAGS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Larry! I’m in Palm Beach as well and just move here. Not so excited about what I see so far but would love to explore at some point. Busy life but we should connect.
    Larry321 likes this.
  3. BrucePaul

BrucePaul Adventure rider

Oddometer:
    I live in North Broward and am looking for a riding buddy that would be interested in moderate long trips with some tent camping along with motels. Places of interest in the past have been. Red Rocks area in Utah, Lost Coast, CA, Beartooth Pass, MT. I am retired, like paved twisties and some easy forest service dirt roads too.
    I do not like riding in the Florida traffic, prefer NC mountain area and the western parts of the US. If this kind of thing rings your bell, drop me line.
    Larry321 likes this.
  4. Larry321

Larry321 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    @BrucePaul -- I can't figure out how to send you a direct message to share my phone number.
    I contacted BuBags above.

Currently I ride a 2007 Honda Shadow Aero, and I am looking on selling it to get either A Royal Enfield or a Moto Guzzi.

My goal is to find a couple of people interested in adventure riding, some longer distance trips in Florida, and maybe other adventures across the USA.

Contact me in DM/private message on this site and we can find a time to meet in Broward or south Palm Beach county.
    Larry
  5. Downeyman

Downeyman Saddle up bitches, let's ride!

Oddometer:
    Hello. There is indeed a few adv and DS riders down here. Go to The Sandbox or Flatistan in the regional forum. There is also a few groups on Facebook.