1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

arkansas dirt/dualsport riders?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by yater, Feb 2, 2005.

1. yater

yater Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just moved to Tyler, Tx (right in the corner by ar) and I'm dying to ride in the ozarks REGULARLY. Does anyone know of a group in the area? Anyone ride there regularly?
  2. Linzi

Linzi Crazy Plott Lady

Oddometer:
    Mostro and I are in Memphis, about two hours from the Ozarks. We just moved here, though, so we know none of the area. But, once we get settled and get more ride time, we can hook up with 'ya.
  3. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    There is a few in your area. You may be interested in a ride we're planning for May. It will be just east of Springfield Missouri near Chadwick. Look in upcoming events in a month or so for SLAP rally.

Also check with the BTK group. Back Roads Touring Kansas. Google will find it for you. They ride all over the place as their name implies.

Welcome to the Asylum.
  4. ThirdCoast

ThirdCoast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The TransamTrail goes through Arkansas, we plan to do that in April.
  5. AirForce

AirForce Abbey Normal

Oddometer:
    And there's a few of us in South Central Missouri as well. Also learning the highways, byways, and forest service roads.