Around Europe in 80 days - the next Edventure - showing the world is a friendly place

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by flyingdutchman177, May 29, 2018.

1. Sigean

Sigean Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I agree with Hometoroost - very thoughtful and accurate piece from Obijohn. I had been having similar thoughts as the narative progressed, but was unable to put them into a response on this forum as carefully and as sensitively as Obijohn.
  2. HandCanonShootr

HandCanonShootr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow, truer words. But while amazingly correct, but ignores the Ying (to the Yang) that Ed's wide travels, are only possible with some level of loneliness. Even with the Magic String, the pull of the road is clearly so strong in Ed, just a glance at his sig. line shows that. After following him for too many years, and seeing his presentation in So.CA, I note that his stealth camping spots are my favorites, but how many "perfect women" want those, when a resort is less then an hour or two away? (Baja:Orsi)
    Ed: Don't ever stop going, that Magic String will trip you soon enough anyway.

Thanks for your time sharing,
    Mike B.
    Downey, CA

ps: Put me down for a couple copies each of your future books: "Lalo's Girls" & "Edventures"
  3. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    thanks for your advice .. its just that now that I do not have any assistants whom use to do all that had to do with computers etc.. I do not know how to navigate trough all this things .. I close my business and just start it riding 2 years ago.. but Its hart to even find a way to post . .lol
  4. Oyabun

Oyabun 親分

Oddometer:
    No worries, let me help you out. ;-)

Here you go, your very own thread about visiting Europe: https://advrider.com/f/threads/mexicano-visiting-europe.1372444/

Please post some relevant information about your trip - like rough timing and route plan, so others can chime in.
  5. td63

td63 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    No idea how I missed this when it was first posted, but glad it came back on my radar. Wow and yes!
  6. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:

OMG.. thank you very much for doing this for me .. Now I have to lear how to do all this
  7. Yanteg

Yanteg n00b

Oddometer:
    Best wishing man