Around the World and beyond.......Rad_venture

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by cejnys, Sep 26, 2014.

1. forgorin

forgorin Stuck in Japan

Oddometer:
    AFRICA!!!!!!! Can't wait to read about your adventures there.
    flyingdutchman177 and cejnys like this.
  2. roadcapDen

roadcapDen Ass, Grass or Gas, no free rides.

Oddometer:
    Radim, I can certainly host y'all (Great Lakes Canada) after you get back from the dark continent or anytime really.

aroundsouthamerica.info doesn't seem to work anymore, I wanted to go back to your travels thru Central America.

"Found it in the early stages of this RR"
    cejnys likes this.
  3. BarryB

BarryB Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Rad, is your presentation still on for the 10th? Looking forward to it!
  4. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yeah the presentation is still happening, looking forward meeting you there tomorrow!
  5. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Thank you for your invitation! I would love to visit the area around Great Lakes.

I am sorry but we stopped paying for the domain and web hosting of aroundsouthamerica.info; you can find most of the stories on the first three pages of this RR.
    roadcapDen likes this.
  6. BarryB

Oddometer:
    Drove over to Houston last night to hear one of Rad's talks. (see post #1737) It was VERY good! I heartily recommend that if any of you can make it to one of his talks in the future, that you do your best to get there! To hear him tell some of the stories, makes his adventure all the better! Thanks Rad! Really enjoyed it!
    cejnys and chinditone like this.
  7. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Hi Barry, I am very sorry, I totally missed this message! I did not mean to ignore you!

Yeah I could not believe you made it all the way from Austin area; it was real pleasure meeting you mate.

It turned out that guys from Houston BMW motorcycling club liked my presentation and asked me if I could do part 2 or 3 and go little bit more in depth. So we agreed to do one presentation on India only and then probably Australia or/and South America.

I just noticed now many times I mention BMW in my last posts....just because BWM riders are interested in my ride.....when KTM is going to learn the lesson......well I gave them a chance and they totally ignored it :hmmmmm
  8. BarryB

Oddometer:
    Hi Rad. Don’t be sorry, I know your busy. Have you done the other presentations yet? If not, I may have to hop on the Beemer and head over for parts 2 and 3! Just post the info on this thread and I will see it. Thanks!
  9. raceu2

raceu2 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the adventure Rad. Glad you made it safe and sound. :clap:beer
    cejnys likes this.
  10. parkers30

parkers30 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ive been catching up on this amazing RR over the last few months, and I see that all the Imgur photo links seem to be bad.

Is anyone else having this issue?
  11. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If all goes well, the next presentation about Indian pard of Rad_venture is going to be 14th March here in Houston. I will keep you informed through this RR. It would be great if you can make it!
  12. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Seriously I have no idea why this is happening; they may have changed their hosting T&C's and deleted all the content. I was trying to log into my Imgur account but somehow cannot do it.

Since certain point I have started duplicating the RR on my Facebook page - The Ride is the Destination (same content and photos as Advrider). Overall I am not big fun of Facebook but they do few things really well. You can upload as many photos as you want, its free and mainly they don't delete your posts.
  13. Travis Lutter

Travis Lutter MMA

Oddometer:
    What is your fb page?
  14. parkers30

parkers30 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I found you on FB, but it definitely missing some character without all the community piece. Especially the smaller updates and banter from you. I guess I'll have to read both!
  15. PJPR01

PJPR01 Paul R

Oddometer:
    I'd be interested in coming to hear the presentation...can you post the address and time of where it will be? Thanks!
    cejnys likes this.
  16. BarryB

Oddometer:
    Hi Rad,
    Do you have a location and time for the India presentation yet?
  17. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Barry, unfortunately I cannot do the presentation this month because I had to leave Houston for a week; helping my friend with a little project in west Texas. The next presentation is planned for the second Thursday of April. I will keep you informed through this website. Sorry for the rescheduling, Rad
  18. BarryB

Oddometer:
    No problem.
  19. cejnys

cejnys Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    rad poster-Houston-May.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice!! This weekend I am going to have another presentation in Houston, Texas. This time I will be covering India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim. It will be very interesting as I spent 6 months in that region before moving to Myanmar.
  20. bmac

bmac Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wish I could be there!
    cejnys likes this.