Auxiliary LED Lights - MondoMotos

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by The Toad, Dec 27, 2011.

1. abj

abj Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Brian

I was just trying to order some ledlights. I wanted to check out but I can only fill in US as country of destination. Do you guys also ship to Europe?
    Thanks

abj
  2. PineyMountainRacing

PineyMountainRacing Oops....

Oddometer:
    I've got the lights here for the time being. I like them being up higher and so far they've been stable on road and at pretty generous speeds. IDK how well they will stay set off road, but if they won't stay adjusted I'll go the crashbar route.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  3. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    And I wired in a handlebar switch I had in the parts drawer.

image.jpeg

Looking forward to some night trips to really check it out. Thanks guys!
  4. Drunk_Uncle

Drunk_Uncle Long timer

Oddometer:
    My lights are mounted on either side of the Headlight on a 2013 Tiger 800XC for a couple years and a few dirt mishaps and have done just fine. Your lights should stay focused at least until they hit something.
  5. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    the spacers I made are nylon (slick), and even with rubber washers on both sides they can be moved / rotated. Don't want to tighten that screw too much or I might crack the fairing. IDK how they'll take the vibration off road, but if they're a problem I'll come up with something more secure.
  6. The Toad

The Toad on the go since...wait. where am I ?

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately we no longer ship out of the CONUS. Ever increasing shipping rates and long custom delays have put an end to it. We are in talks with a distributor in Europe (and canada) and if we can keep costs down, we may start stocking/shipping from those locations. That would be a few months down the road however.

Ride Safe,
    -Brian
    abj likes this.
  7. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Thanks for taking the time to post up the pics. Looks quite "natural" in that location.

I wouldn't think vibration will be an issue off road. We've got MM10's mounted low on the DRZ's, been there for a few years without any noticeable movement and they take quite a beating. As Drunk Uncle said, likely they will fine until... ill say unless :-).. you hit something.

Its hard to tell for sure, but I might be a bit concerned about the visibility of the front indicators?

On the nylon spacers, you could try using a locking or star washer in either (or both) ends of the spacer to give it some staying power.

Thanks again,
    -Brian
  8. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    Yep, a star washer would probably work better than my rubber washers, I need to source longer M5's to get more of a bite into the fairing, and it would let me use a bit longer spacer. I want to run some at night to make sure before I redo them.

And I never assume a cage sees my turn signals, but that was the first thing I thought of when I mocked them up at that location. Enjoying the lights, thanks for a great product!
  9. Maxcatalyst

Maxcatalyst Maxcatalsyt

Oddometer:
    Howdy Brian. Just placed my third MM10 order. Looking forward to using this set with the amber filters on my cross country ride coming up. The first set V2 from 2014 is going strong and holding up great as well as the V3 set I gifted last year to a fellow rider in southern California. He loves how the cagers really take notice when they see him coming. Keep up the good work!
  10. Goran69

Goran69 MNE

Oddometer:
    Hello Brian. Could you tell me are you shipping to Montenegro, Europe? And if so, how to do it?
  11. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the delay in responding. I have been traveling the past couple of weeks with sporadic internet.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Enjoy your road trip :ricky

-Brian
  12. The Toad

Oddometer:
    post 1388 -
    Unfortunately we no longer ship out of the CONUS. Ever increasing shipping rates and long custom delays have put an end to it. We are in talks with a distributor in Europe (and canada) and if we can keep costs down, we may start stocking/shipping from those locations. That would be a few months down the road however.

-Brian
  13. Solo Moto

Solo Moto Hands are bruised from breakin’ rocks all day

Oddometer:
    Hey Brian, after several months and thousands of miles of trouble free awesome MM10 lights on my 2014 DL1000, ONE light went out yesterday. I've looked over all wiring and connections and all looks fine. I've sent you an email earlier today regarding warranty replacement or possible troubleshooting tips. Look forward to hearing from you. Anyone else have any helpful ideas? Thanks! Mike

Attached Files:

14. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Mike, sorry to hear their is a problem with one of the lights. I am sure Kris (info@mondomotos.com) will help you out getting it replaced.

Thanks and Ride Safe,
    -Brian
  15. The Toad

Oddometer:
    she needs and order number to process any warranty claims, so thats a thing. as well it WAS THE WEEKEND. we used to work 24/7 but that isnt much fun. if you havent tried it i suggest you give it a go.

in either case a replacement light was sent out on monday after she was able to confirm the order. have a nice trip.
    Loff likes this.
  16. Solo Moto

Solo Moto Hands are bruised from breakin’ rocks all day

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Brian, for the follow up and helping to get this sorted out. Appreciate it!
  17. bighopper

bighopper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Guy's,
    I had tried to get a replacement MM10 sent (emailed, Kris) & was told they should be at the Motel in Orofino ID by last Friday 19th or Sat 20th, was told tracking info would be sent, didn't happen. Anyway it didn't arrive & further emails to Kris over the past week hasn't provided any incite as to what has happened to my replacement MM10.
    My order #1607.
    Can you let me know what is happening, was it sent to Orofino or not? As I might be making another trip into Idaho mid September, home repairs & weather dependent.

Thanks

Phil aka Bighopper

Edit - Kris sent an email this afternoon...they were having trouble with Spam mail...are sending my replacement.
    Thanks kris.
  18. aage

aage Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Did try to order MM10 Bullet Led Kit without success. I live in Iceland and "Destination shipping estimate" only works for USA. Leaves me stuck there , dont find any way to finalize my order.
  19. goodcat8

goodcat8 I can pass this guy..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've purchased 3 sets of M10's over the years. 2 sets went with bikes once sold and one set I've swapped onto 4 different bikes for over 3 years now. They just finally gave up the ghost. Ordering a new set shortly. Is there a current ADV discount going on?
  20. TrophyHunter

TrophyHunter Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    See first page - 2016 update at the top. 15%
    goodcat8 likes this.