1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy AWD Christini or KTM / CR AWD Christini Conversion

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by jbretel, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbretel

jbretel n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi All,

I am looking for a Christini AWD (4 or 2 stroke) or a KTM / CR AWD Christini converted AWD.

I own and ride a KTM520EXC at the moment - but fancy adding an AWD to the 'pack'.

If you know of someone who has one for sale (or might be interested in selling) please pass their details to me - (or my details to them) - location is not an issue.

Detailed pic's, videos, history and full spec's please.

I think I'd prefer a 300 (Christini or KTM) Stroker - but I'd be happy with another 4-stroke as well (250/450/530 etc).

I'm in UK but happy to arrange shipping from my end, as I have imported bikes from Japan and USA previously and have reliable shipping agents for worldwide collection/delivery :-).

There's not many Christini AWD's in Europe ;-)

Many thanks,

Jeremy (jbretel is my handle/usernam everywhere else on the web :-)!)

Attached Files:

Thumperama and catfishhands like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.