1. eNewsletter Sign Up

baja end o february

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by trailtrick, Jan 12, 2009.

1. notmybikemodelname

notmybikemodelname KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer:
    Hey Steve, I'm just jealous I didn't get to go.

Thanks again for helping out on the Brewery Run..............oh yeah, and on the January Baja ride as well.

You're an asset to any ride:clap :freaky
  2. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    steve, The other way to look at this is that you are a kick ass rider who rides a lot and makes it where others don't time and again! I still appreciate you going with me back up that hill to find eggroll and h8chains. Pulling me out of that gulley and not telling everyone else!:D :D

steve
  3. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    i had the impression that greg will ride his exc, apparently not.

hey steve (dirtdiver), you have a good nose for smelling a trap...:lol3

hey other steve (roundstock), like nmbmd said, you are a good resource in all our rides. you're always there helping someone. 3x that i'm aware, you came through and help someone, getting dirtdiver out of the crack does not count. you're a very good rider, you endured eggroll's snoring all night long, you're young, pleasant, polite and good looking. btw can i borrow the cdi of your 640 in case my part does not come on time before the dv ride...:evil
  4. trailtrick

trailtrick goat trail rider

Oddometer:
    Steve don't lessen to this guys ,they just have to give us a hard time because all the fun we have ,im tryng the picture thing but is not mechanic friendly
  5. ktmnate

ktmnate Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think I pased the 4 guys that headed south. It was about 10 kilometers north of vizscano. They looked like all KTM's and no 950 in the group. That's why I didn't think it was you guys. I was 2-up on a 950 with bags. I gave them a good fly-by diing about 150k/hr. I looked back and they were only going about 80k/hr so I didn't see much if them. I stoped in vizscano for gas but they never showed up. I still made it from El Rosario to San Ignacio in record time with several hours to spare before dark so that I could get my drink on.

Nate

Ps- I also pased 4 BMW's just north of the Bay of LA turn off. I stoped there for a break and they all headed to the bay.

6. RichK

RichK Long timer

Oddometer:
    That was us. You flew by us like we were standing still. Javi knew it was you.

Rich
  7. trailtrick

trailtrick goat trail rider

Oddometer:
    Yes mexican hwy patrol is looking for the rekless ride on a orange bike:D
  8. ktmnate

ktmnate Long timer

Oddometer:
    I forgot that I passed tbarstow just North of Catavia on Saturday. And about 5 klicks past Catavina, I got to a KLR that had gone off the road and got prety banged up. I didn't get his name he was prety much out of it. His head waa bloody and he could barly move. His bike was done for. It wouldn't even roll. It took 5 guys to load it baxk in the truck and was taken back to Catavina where a friend of his was waiting.

Nate
  9. ROUNDSTOCK

ROUNDSTOCK Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    did my first ride report,look in ride reports............steve
  10. RichK

RichK Long timer

Oddometer:
    test for photo insertion

[​IMG]

Hope it's not a dumb red x
  11. RichK

RichK Long timer

Oddometer:
    I added some photos for day 1 in the ride report.

Rich