1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Basecamp install problems !@#$%^&

Discussion in 'Mapping & Navigation' started by migilito, Oct 4, 2018.

1. migilito

migilito Perpetual NooB

Oddometer:
    I just got a new laptop w Windows 10 64bit. I installed Garmin Express and it's on my homepage. However, I'm having no luck installing Basecamp. It simply will not install. It ends up in my download file, but, when I click it, it prompts me to uninstall. Ideas?
  2. soberjoe

soberjoe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is there an option to install a 32bit or 64bit version of BC?

Are you running a 3rd party anti virus or only the native Windows Defender? Running something like Avast as well as the native anti virus/anti malware program will always cause problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ohgood

ohgood Just givver tha berries !!!

Oddometer:
    that's normal, the new laptop is clairvoyant, just trying to tell you about what's coming next from Basecamp
    worwig likes this.