Battambang and Phnom Pehn Motorcycle Rentals

Discussion in 'Asia' started by North6633, Mar 17, 2016.

1. North6633

North6633 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hello,

Currently in Phnom Pehn and have a week to spare looking at doing some expoloring. Anhyone here have experince with any of the rental complanies here? I was walking around and I am finding 250 XR's are going for $15/day and a 650 for $25/day.

Does anyone know of who doesn't require holding your passport and will take a deposit?

Looking at heading toward Battambang and explore that area. First time ever out that way. Pondering just taking a bus and renting a scooter which is teh most economical approach. But riding out sounds like more fun.

Anyone do any expolring in the area outside of PP? I woudl just base otu of here and do some day trips. But the trafic is bad that spending getting in and out of the city doesn't seem like much fun.

Anyone in the area know about gear rental in PP?

Also, anyone done exploring around Battambang and Pursat area? Like ot check ou the Cardamon Mountains.

Thanks!
  2. gavo

gavo Slacker

Oddometer:
    Was in Battambang about 3 years ago, really liked the place. The boat ride from Battambang to Siem Reap is good fun, can' really recommend a rental place but $15 a day for an xr250 is good but have a close look at the bike cause some are really stuffed. Did a ride through the Cardomons on a wr 450 through a company called Dancing roads based in PP great ride but very hot hard work