(Bay Area, CA) Doc Wong Special Guest Speaker: Ryan Sternes on Riding in Peru, Jul 17

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by DocWong, May 24, 2015.

1. DocWong

DocWong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Doc Wong Special Guest Speaker: Ryan Starnes on Riding in Peru, Fri July 17 at 6:30PM

[​IMG]

Last year, Ryan along with one friend toured all over Vietnam and shared those experiences with us. This year he has graciously agreed to once again share his experiences with touring all over Peru!!!

[​IMG]

What: Doc Wong Special Guest Speaker: Ryan Starnes on Riding in Peru
    When: Friday, July 17 at 6:30PM
    Where: Doc Wong’s Chiropractic Office, 1021 Alameda de las Pulgas, Belmont, CA
    Cost: $0

To sign up for this event, email me at docwong@aol.com.

[​IMG]

Find out:
    -What it’s like to ride from the subtropics up to 14,000 ft in the Andes with glacier covered peaks in the background and then back down to semi-arid desert all in 5 hours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-About the largest canyon in the world.

[​IMG]

-Sweetcheeks, something you don’t eat and Choclo with Cheese, something you do eat!

-Acclimatizing to High
    Altitude.

-Riding off the beaten path on unknown roads, getting lost in
    the snow and how they survived.

[​IMG]

-How to pack for hot desert riding and
    riding in snow!

-How to buy gas where there are no gas stations and much
    more.

[​IMG]

Many thanks to Ryan!!!

[​IMG]

Also, at the end of the talk I'll be asking you to*complete a short back pain survey,*but you are not obliged to complete it.

Ride street, ride track, ride dirt, trials.....ride.....well!

Doc Wong
    Chiropractic for Children and Adults
    1021 Alameda de las Pulgas (In Carlmont Shopping Center next to Baskin Robbins)
    Belmont, CA 94002*(650) 365-7775
    (Free initial consultations available to riders for health problems, just e-mail me at docwong@aol.com)

Check out the stuff on the Doc Wong (Free) Riding Clinics on my web site! http://www.docwong.com
    -----------------------------------------
    To get the latest announcements on my Riding Clinics subscribe to the Doc-Ride Mail-list!

Go to: www.meetup.com/docwong to join the Doc Wong Riding Clinic community
    ------------------------------------------
    Special Thanks to Keith Code, his books and school of which much of the Doc Wong Riding Clinics are based.