BBQ/campout in Gilroy

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by mongox, Jun 6, 2002.

1. mongox

mongox ARRRRGH!!!

Oddometer:
    I am planning on having a BBQ/ campout on my property in the hills east of Gilroy next week end, June 15-16. Any ADVriders in the area or out that care to attend are welcome. Let me know if there is an interest and I will post or email directions. There is plenty of room for camping for lot's of folks good roads in the area as well as good routes to it.
    Mongo_X:1drink :1drink :smoke :2beer :2beer
  2. mongox

mongox ARRRRGH!!!

Oddometer:
    Come on guys, no takers on the best Ribs You'll ever taste. Not to mention sleeping with the coyotes and the pigs.:2beer :2beer
    Mongox
  3. R-dubb

R-dubb Dubbious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    much appreciate the invite,

No can do, got three kids and lots-o kid stuff most every weekend. I do much of my riding during the week as a result.

You really should invite the S.C. Ghost Riders, they would no doubt enjoy the accomodations and the pigs.

R-dubb
  4. Santa

Santa Focused on the Future

Oddometer:
    Well, No can do this weekend. Father's day and all that. Wifey has us scheduled to spend the day with her dad. Nice guy and I like to see him.
    Watcha doin the weekend after? Thinkin about the niagra creek off road area up 108. Should be some good dirt ridin in the area. New tkc 80 should really make things fun.Any ideas? BTW,CD is on its way.
    Santa
  5. mongox

mongox ARRRRGH!!!

Oddometer:
    Yea, I actually kind of forgot about the Father's day thing. Probably a ggo dthing for me to do Sunday. But I am interested in the camping off 108 thing. Keep me posted.
    Mongox:1drink :smoke :thumbup
  6. Rad

Rad Done riding

Oddometer:
    I teach on Sat and expect lotsa really good presents on Sunday.....Ok, a guy can dream can't he.

If the truth be known, I already bought my fodders day present...a motorcycle lift.:evil
  7. C. Alan

C. Alan Dusty Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sorry, I would be interested, but I need to put in some time with the Wife. I am taking here over to Monterey for the weekend, in the car unfortunatly. She still doesn't like the idea of 2 up.
    --C. Alan