BC rocks!!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Just_Sean, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Just_Sean

Just_Sean herewegoagain

Oddometer:
    Hey all, I just returned from a whirlwind round trip from SF to Vancouver http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1828549#post1828549

I just had to say that you guys up there are awesome!! We were treated so well by everyone we ran into, and everyone was so friendly and helpful. People would see our California plates, and just stop us to talk. We spent the whole trip home wishing we could have stayed at least another day (or two-call in sick and blast down I5 the whole way home)

We'll definitely be up again, and spend some time riding the area
  2. kildala2000

kildala2000 The GS Store.

Oddometer:
    Hey AlamedaK9, :D

Glad you enjoyed your trip to BC. Next time try venturing north. Take the ferry from Vancouver Island (Port Hardy) to Pr Rupert. One of the best ways to see the coast and traveling up to the north country.

How did the skid plate hold up? I seen a shot of it and it looks good. :D
    Come again,
    Ride Safe,
    Rick. :D

PS: Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
  3. Just_Sean

Just_Sean herewegoagain

Oddometer:
    Next trip I'm definitely taking at least a week there, not including travel time...out your way, I'm hitting when I finally make that Alaska trip.

Didn't hit too rough of stuff, but bottomed on a couple of whoop de doo's where I felt the center stand lever hit my left boot, so I know the plate was contacting- held up well, no probs - same with the front plate... lemme know if you do one for the 12GS - my buddy was eyeballing mine.......
  4. kildala2000

kildala2000 The GS Store.

Oddometer:
    Hey AlamedaK9, :D

12G plate in the works so tell your buddy soooon!! I HOPE :D
    Thanks,
    Rick

lemme know if you do one for the 12GS - my buddy was eyeballing mine.......[/QUOTE]