Been a long time since . . .

Discussion in 'Hacks' started by jpalamar, Nov 21, 2020.

1. jpalamar

jpalamar Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's been a while since I've visited here: here's a pic of the DMC rig Jay and crew put together. It has a whopping 9000 miles, still like new, and other than changing out the red gas cans to green (not as ugly looking IMO) runs like a charm and still a delight to onlookers.
    IMG_0009-X2.jpg
    MGV8, rg sw wa., Kruzof and 10 others like this.
  2. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Hey JP, great to hear from you again! I remember well when you and Doc Clearwater bought your rigs. I thought for a while there you decided to sell it. Glad to see you're still enjoying it.

How about a pic down from down near the beach for all the guys up north to enjoy?
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  3. jpalamar

jpalamar Long timer

Oddometer:
    Will do. BTW, Greg, ClearwaterBMW regrettably I think, sold his; mine was never for sale and likely will never sell it. Too much fun, and, at 80 next month big cycles a bit daunting tho' as a result of Greg's friendship, still ride ... notice the scooter inventory. BTW, may get another cycle, who knows. LOL I vaguely remenber your avatar/DRONE, also. Are you into drones? Not sure, but I've got two Inspire 1's, an Inspire 2, and a couple of Phantoms. Ya think I'm nuts. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, disregard.
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  4. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Not into drones. Kind of a long story, but . . .

Drone (bee) from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- A drone is a male honey bee. Unlike the female worker bee, drones do not have stingers and gather neither nectar nor pollen. A drone's primary role is to mate with an unfertilized queen.

You will see me sometimes refer to my wife as QB, short for Queen Bee.