1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Before it gets too cold!!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Ginger Beard, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum

Oddometer:

Hey Pete Pilot,

I appreciate the post. It's always great to hear from similarly minded people even if they don't like sand.:lol3

Baja is a place that is on my bucket list, both the riding and the beaches. Sounds to me like you are wintering properly. The WR250r has been a great tool for dual sport travel and I'm sure that it's the bike that will accompany me on my trips out west and south. :ricky

Man, my wife and I have been talking about a ride to Nova Scotia. I may have to start planning a trip that way especially given the generous offer of a place to crash. Thank you for that! :freaky

Bending rules and retiring early, well I did one of those!:rofl Great to hear that it worked out.

Thank you for reading my ride report and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed it.

Cheers

Dave
  2. Pete Pilot

Pete Pilot Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Dave there be a co.out of Vancouver B.C.called Backroad Mapbooks. I have a few of there Mapbooks and they be an excellent product. If you come this way you must get the New Brunswick book as the northern half of that province has great many crushed rock forestry rds.. moved the toy wagon into that area last June and rode 3 days on the DRZ (440) and did not see a single rider. Roads everything from wide enough for 2 logging trucks to meet with a six pack of feet extra to dual tracks that have not seen a vehicle in a month. Running speeds of 10 mph to 75 mph. If you came all this way if time permits a rider could spend 7 days just wandering NB alone. Can mostly camp anywhere on the forestry roads. If you have questions::::: merlinjay7@gmail.com
    Downeyman and Ginger Beard like this.
  3. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum

Oddometer:

Wow thank you so much !!!