Beginner tries a RTW on a CRF250L

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Martygarrison, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Martygarrison

Martygarrison Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Cro. More time which I didn't have could have certainly helped. It turned out to be a very aggressive timeline on a Honda 250.
    Cro59 likes this.
  2. GNPskier

GNPskier Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Great RR Marty and thanks for sharing it. Drop me a message next time you're visiting your family up here in Montana. I live right next door to them in Whitefish. Would love to go out for a ride. I don't have a ton of experience but love getting out on my lil TW-200 all around. Perhaps a trip up going to the sun in Glacier or take the dirt over red meadow to polebridge if you have the time.
  3. Martygarrison

Martygarrison Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will do. I will be in Montana this July with the Honda.
  4. StanBo

StanBo Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thank you for posting such a great ride report. I followed here researching the camel tank mated to an aftermarket main tank.

Well worth the read and it also got me watching the Sibirsky Extreme Trail videos on YouTube.

You are not only an inspiration to people your own age but to guys that are younger.
  5. FTL900

FTL900 White and nerdy

Oddometer:
    Super ride report, and a very good mix of photos and description. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!
  6. Eddy Alvarez

Eddy Alvarez Motorcycle ADD Supporter

Oddometer:
    I had the good fortune of a very rainy day and a very slow afternoon that allowed me to enjoy your RR between patients. Thank you for the excellent report! Bravo for taking such a big leap with minimal moto experience. :thumb