Benelli TRK 502

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by Dualsport Chic, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Frostback

Frostback Frostback

Oddometer:
    Some great observations. The reliability bias will melt away I suspect. I am old enough to recall when "Made in Japan" was considered the assured mark of cheap junk in relation to "Made in America" . It seems the era of computers, CAD, CNC and robotic assembly has leveled the playing field. Metallurgically too, I think EVERYONE is far ahead of the the old BSAs, Triumphs, Harleys, Jawas, Hodakas, CZs and other world beaters. I have enjoyed watching the much derided Hyundai and Kia brands ease up reputationally from junk to fully accepted.

Now Bennelli had some false starts with the Tre etc. but they have persisted so there must be some jam somewhere. We all crave a 500 CC ADV bike and when a new one arrives we bash hell out of it. Odd bunch we are.

Lee
  2. ChopperCharles

ChopperCharles Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just an FYI, I've got over 6000 miles on my Leoncino right now, and haven't had to do one single, solitary thing to the bike. It's not broken. Nothing has gone wrong. I'm just riding it. Way, WAY different experience than my CSC RX3 or even my SSR Buccaneer. The Benelli is in a completely different class. It's not a chinese bike, it's an Italian bike that happens to be made in China.

Charles.
  3. Oilboiler

Oilboiler ...

Oddometer:
  4. minkyhead

minkyhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    nice to see zero
    32000 km ride report if you watch it on you tube it has english subtitles