1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Bentley Motorrad closing.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Mike Ryder, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Mike Ryder

Mike Ryder Kriegerkuh Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sad to see this.
  2. matt.the.ogre

matt.the.ogre Fair-minded Villian Supporter

Oddometer:
    That is sad. I was in there many years ago and they were helpful getting a replacement faceshield for my helmet. (I don't live in the area but would pop in when riding through Kelowna.)

All remaining parts and accessories 50% off -- says their website.
  3. devildogg

devildogg Long timer

Oddometer:
    sad to see them go but I can't say my experience buying my Multi was very pleasant, I vowed not to return again.
  4. dilrod

dilrod Going all the way Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hmmm, interesting. So much for the boutique motorcycle shop idea.
  5. HatesSnow

HatesSnow Waiting for Summer

Oddometer:
    This is sad. I bought two bikes from them and they always treated me well. I don't live in the interior any more though so I haven't been back for a couple years. Their long-time accessories/assistant manager left at some point during that time which struck me as odd but staff turnover, especially in the parts and service department, has always been high. I always found those two departments to be their weak point. I always used to get a warm welcome, excellent service and great deals in accessories. Well, that was my only reason for stopping in Kelowna when in the area so I guess I'll just be continuing on through from now on.
  6. KayDubbya

KayDubbya Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Really disappointing too hear this. I've used them for parts for my BMW for the last few years and their service has always been top notch.
  7. CaribooBC

CaribooBC life is an adventure

Oddometer:
    Once Gord left, it was never the same. He is such a top notch tech that he brings everybody around him up a notch or two.
    'Bob' and Mike Ryder like this.
  8. 'Bob'

'Bob' Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bentley's closing is unfortunate but means several highly professional staff will be offering their services elsewhere. Hopefully in the Okanagan area.
  9. MGV8

MGV8 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I was trying to be a good customer, They couldn't supply the bike I wanted but as I own two BMWs and like to use OEM parts it was nice to have them close.
    Of course for some reason I always left the place slightly irritated. I do know customer service as my busy shop lives or dies by how we treat people. So I always wondered how long they would be around each time I left the store. Still it is sad to see any business close and force us to shop even more on-line
    farmerger likes this.
  10. Rossland Rider

Rossland Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sad but not surprising.