For sale Best Offer for Bohn Mesh Armor Shirt and Pants

Discussion in 'Gear' started by glasowj, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glasowj

glasowj Adventurer

Oddometer:
    $200 or best offer plus shipping for both the shirt and pants. Like new. Men's large for both shirt and pants. IMO: Best option for providing armor if your usual outer layer does not have armor. I don't need them because I switched to an armored outer layer. $200 plus shipping for both the shirt and pants. Update: Rswift-ebay asked about real work fitment. While they're not pretty, I've added two photos of me wearing the set. I'm 5'7", weigh 208 lb, and measure 30" at the inseam, 41" at the waist, and 43" at the "love handles". When I wear them, they are comfortable, i.e., no tightness, just a nice fit appropriate to holding the armor where is belongs. If my waist was a bit larger, I'd still be comfortable; if my waist was smaller or even much smaller, they would still fit me. Putting them back on reminded me of why I bought the mesh version: unimpeded air flow and very comfortable. That said, Bohn does warn you that with mesh you have to be careful putting them on as the mesh is not as strong as the regular version.

Attached Files:

2. rswift-ebay

rswift-ebay Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi. Could you please give me some idea of your height, build and weight so I have an idea of real world firment?

Thanks in advance
  3. glasowj

glasowj Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Done. I've added a couple photos and my physical description.
  4. rswift-ebay

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I think i may be a bit too tall as I am 6ft2, 34 inseam and 36 waist. I am going to call bohns and ask them what size they would recommend for me and get back to you
  5. glasowj

glasowj Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Good idea to call Bohne. The shirt extends down aways on me, so I think it would be a good fit on you. I think the would work for your waist; it did when I was 36”. My concern is your inseam and where that would put the knee armor.
  6. rswift-ebay

Oddometer:
    Agreed. Need to have adjustable knee protection as it's usually too high. Cheers and good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.