1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond Starbucks

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by fudgypup, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browneye

browneye PIN IT & BANG GEARS

Oddometer:
    No problem Bob. That's quite a friendly way to put it.
    Now, whatever in the world did I do to you? We've never met, never even had a chance to get to know one another, but you're going to take a hardline based on some internet chat, eh? :hmmmmm
  2. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and Love

Oddometer:
    :rolleyes

Then why in God's name are you posting in or even reading this thread? :D

I think Big Bike dual sport rides are a great idea, hopefully someone takes the reins of the thread and goes somewhere with it. :thumb
  3. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and Love

Oddometer:
    Almost correct.

People get banned when they break the rules.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

I'm pretty sure telling a mod (a lady, at that!) "Go f*ck yourself" is pretty much 100% guaranteed going to earn you a perma-ban, like Fudgypup did.

I'm going to close this thread, too much of a mess.

Please someone to start a "Beyond Starbucks 2.0 - Beyond the Drama" thread and carry on with the good parts of this thread (rides, meet ups, etc.) and let's consider this thread a learning experience, OK?

Thanks
    CA Stu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.