Sold Big Agnes Hog Park 20 Sleeping Bag

Discussion in 'Other' started by NobeyamaGP, Apr 1, 2019.

1. NobeyamaGP

NobeyamaGP Nerdy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a Big Agnes Hog Park 20F sleeping bag for sale. I originally purchased the bag in 2014 and have spent probably less than 12 nights in it. It's a very large semi-rectangular bag with hood that I originally purchased because I needed something warmer than the Wal-mart rectangular bag I was using at the time. I'm also a larger guy and I didn't like the idea of being confined in a tiny mummy bag. The bag is definitely warm and I have been cozy camping in it down to about 25F.
    [​IMG]

The bag is designed for use with a pad and so it doesn't have any insulation on the back. Instead, it has a pad sleeve that is designed for Big Agnes pads or any ~25" wide pad. My Thermarest Luxury-Map Large (a 77"x25" pad) fits perfectly inside. I really like the pad sleeve because it means you can't roll off the pad in the middle of the night and the oversized nature of the Hog Park means you can side sleep or belly sleep inside the bag without issue as well.

Big Agnes has since updated the Hog Park and given it a dual zipper feature. What I have for sale is the older left-hand zip, single zipper model.
    [​IMG]

Ultimately, I'm looking to sell the bag because I am looking for something more compact in a sleep system. If compressed space is less of an issue for you or you get claustrophobic in small mummy-type sleeping bags, the Hog Park 20 would be great for you.

$140 shipped.
  2. desertdaves

desertdaves DesertDave

Oddometer:
    pm sent
  3. NobeyamaGP

NobeyamaGP Nerdy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pending sale.
  4. RockyRue

RockyRue Long timer

Oddometer: