Big and Orange do the PNW

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat: New Member Introductions' started by Bigg1963, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Bigg1963

Bigg1963 Bigg

Oddometer:
    Ty and I fly to Denver Friday and meet up with his F800GS and my R1200GSA. We will head NW through Rocky Mountain NP and the west and North to Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone. After a few days there into Montana, Glacier NP, Canada and Waterman NP. Head west along the TransCanada highway to Vancouver. South to Tacoma, WA for tires. The Olympic peninsula and the Pacific Coast to follow. We will do Mount Ranier NP, Crater Lake NP and Redwoods NP as we make our way down the coast and across the Golden Gate Bridge. Follow coast south of Big Sur, CA and then turn East and hit the Sierra’s. Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite NP’s before headed home from San Jose, CA. Hope you can follow, enjoy and maybe be a part of our Adventure

Attached Files:

BojiBiker likes this.
  2. Bigg1963

Bigg1963 Bigg

Oddometer:
    Hey, just getting ready for another epic ride with my son. I ride a 2016 R1200GSA and my son rides a 2011 F800GS. We are headed to PNW. shipped bikes to Denver and meet them there Friday. 28 days ending in San Jose, CA. Cheers