1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Big IBA Great Lakes 100 Ride

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by IBAJIM, Nov 25, 2019.

1. IBAJIM

IBAJIM Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
  2. IBAJIM

Oddometer:
    See the above post
  3. varnerju

varnerju Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ahha! I had been looking at the GPS file only, and wasn't sure if that was an exact point or just an "in the area" point. I will look to make reservations, and really looking forward to it! Thanks Jim.
    Bigbob1 likes this.
  4. Matty_d

Matty_d n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi, I happened to run across this ride and I am highly considering it. I'm from Wisconsin, north of Milwaukee. This would be my first IBR, but have done multiple 6-700 mile/day rides.
    IBAJIM, LeMaitre and Bigbob1 like this.
  5. varnerju

varnerju Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Time off from work confirmed and lodging reservations made! My rewards program or just basic cheapness over rode most of Jim's choices (plus I don't mind staying in a slum, it adds to the adventure!) But the Pine View Inn was a great deal. Funny that they asked if I was bringing a boat, that aligns with Rich's statement about fishermen swarming the area. I should have asked if I get a discount for sharing a parking spot with some other motorcycle :rofl

They also asked at the Pine View Inn what time I plan to arrive. I said between 8-9 and they said the office closes at 10 but call ahead and they can make arrangements for the keys.

@IBAJIM What is the official rider tally up to for this one?
    IBAJIM and Bigbob1 like this.
  6. IBAJIM

Oddometer:
    So far about 5 but it's too early to say how many we will see in July.