Biggest Black Friday Sale Ever by Antigravity Batteries

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Antigravity, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Antigravity

Antigravity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey all,

The holiday season is here, and we got a Mega Black Friday sale coming up! From our Microstarts to Powersport Batteries &

YES, our new range of Automotive Batteries with Wireless Built-In Jump-Starting are on sale as well! Check our website- https://antigravitybatteries.com/ or give us a call 310-527-2330

Use Coupon Code: "BF30" for All Microstarts; "BF25" for All Powersport; "BF15" for All Automotive Batteries.

Mega Sale- Black Friday (Friday, Nov 29th) to Cyber Monday (Monday, Dec 2nd).

Attached Files:

AdamChandler and MaddMatt like this.
  2. legobrains

legobrains Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have been eyeballing these batteries for a while for a KTM 500 EXC. I killed my 2nd Shorai battery due to getting too busy and forgetting to charge them up when working on the bike. My mistake both time, but still frustrating.
    I would only buy something like this with the "reserve" protection built in.

This is a great discount, thank you guys for participating in black friday. I have a XP10 and I love that thing, strong enough to start a F350 diesel truck, but I use it for a motominded helmet light. Works great.
  3. Antigravity

Oddometer:

Thanks for the comments, appreciate it. Yes the RE-START is a big hit for us... and actually personally....

We tested it a lot while in development, but I have a KTM 350exc and last year was my first actual "real use" because I messed up and forgot to turn of my ignition key.... 3 months later I loaded the bike to go to my local trails, went to turn on the key and saw it was on already... tried the start.... dead. Opened the airbox and finagled my finger to press the re-start button and it started right up and I got to ride. I was stoked because it was the exact scenario why we designed it. A small brain fart and I would have been stuck in the parking lot... plus it would have ruined the battery if it did not have that low-voltage cut off. So I actually got a real life experience with it and was stoked. I've since had a few more but usually the street bikes that are sitting and don't get ridden much.
  4. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    I Love my XP-1. It goes with me on every trip an I’ve helped a few riders out.
  5. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    Website says "coupon BF30 does not exist!"?
  6. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Sorry it is not clear... but Sales starts on Thursday night....then goes through Black Friday to Cycber Monday...
  7. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    Got it. My bad. Thanks!
    Antigravity likes this.
  8. MAXVERT

MAXVERT O.G. on da O.C.

Oddometer:
    I don't ride anywhere without my microstart , great product for adventure rides .
    Think I'll buy a second one for my 4runner .

Max
    Antigravity likes this.
  9. miken0vf

miken0vf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Woop woop holla holla! Just ordered xp10, thank you for the sale!
  10. ebrew

ebrew Motorcycle A.D.D.

Oddometer:
    Placed order for my DUC
  11. MAXVERT

MAXVERT O.G. on da O.C.

Oddometer:
    Micro Start ordered Thanks !

Max
  12. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Thanks to all who are purchasing. We are stoked to be able to offer our biggest discount yet!

We are now also and official Vendor on ADV Rider so we will be able to post more about some other new products we are making.... and also inform you guys about any sales in the future in case you not pulling the trigger this time.

Last always feel free to reach out with any questions about any and all things lithium, or about our specific products.
  13. lemosley01

lemosley01 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Do I need a LifePo4 specific-charger? I have battery tender juniors now.

EDIT: Found the FAQ and that's a big no :D Guess I get a cool charger, too.
  14. ebrew

ebrew Motorcycle A.D.D.

Oddometer:
    So need a charger ? So I have an SAE pig tail on the bike now ( use for heated gear as well) direct to battery
    Like a charger to plug into the SAE

What do you recommend
  15. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Get the CTEK Lithium, it splits the cost difference and for its price is a good deal when you factor in the discount. YOu can also use the Optimate maintainer for a less expensive model, but the 4 amps of the CTEK would charge it faster if you ever needed that.
  16. ebrew

ebrew Motorcycle A.D.D.

Oddometer:
    CTEK will plug into the SAE ?

the wall outlet to SAE is what I would like

thank you again for the info
  17. legobrains

legobrains Adventurer

Oddometer:
  18. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie Send lawyers, guns, and money. The SHTF.

Oddometer:
  19. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    We don't like the do everything types of chargers, but they will work. Companies like NOCO and Battery Tender are not really as good quality as Optimate or CTEK... but they are the budget lines and will still work. Battery Tender Jr. are bottom of the quality. They are super cheap for sure... but the charging alogorithim is not really that good an tends to cycle the batteries too much. But again if you just using it for a quick charge every once and a while then it ok... but don't leave them on the charger... as I said they cycle the charging to much.
  20. Antigravity

Oddometer:

I think CTEK has a proprietary plug on the end.... which YES that is sucky... but they give you a Pigtail with it.