1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found BigMak tank bag mount VStrom

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Tmaximusv, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Tmaximusv

Tmaximusv Separated at birth

Oddometer:
    I bought a BigMak bag for my BMW 1150GS and the fuel mount doesn't work for the V-Strom I recently bought. Seems BigMak is no longer in business so can't get one from them.

Before you ask, no, the Wolfman tank bag I've been using on the BMW won't quite fit around the steering head of the Strom. sigh.

So, anyone have one to sell?
  2. Tim - DO THE TON

Tim - DO THE TON Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    mdw612 and Tmaximusv like this.
  3. Tmaximusv

Tmaximusv Separated at birth

Oddometer:
    I have been thinking about changing the strap on the big bag, but it’s a bit of a Frankenstein-bag. I attached a magnetic base and strap from something else. It works but is...unique.