1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Black Aerostitich One-Piece Roadcrafter Size 42

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by stevewiesel, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevewiesel

stevewiesel Riding WAY too long

Oddometer:
    I would rate this either an A or an A+. It is about 20 years old. But, has been sitting in my walk-in closet for almost all of those years. I think I wore it maybe 5 times. It is still stiff from not being broken in. It is in perfect condition. There is no fraying, peeling or noticeable wear at all. Comes from a non-smoking home with two dogs. How about $475 shipped from Temecula Ca. to your front door anywhere in the continental US? The new ones are around $1300. When it fit, I was about 5' 11" and 175 lbs.
    IMG_1202.jpg IMG_1201.jpg

Attached Files:

lvscrvs likes this.
  2. stevewiesel

stevewiesel Riding WAY too long

Oddometer:
    Price drop to $475 shipped to your door in the Continental United States. Thanks for looking.
  3. jwgca

jwgca n00b

Oddometer:
    Pm'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.