Black Friday 2018 deals?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by AdamChandler, Nov 15, 2018.

1. kaosbandit

kaosbandit Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Green Chile Adventure Gear has a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal going on.

Until Monday 11/26/18 at midnight if you buy at least one of the following:

Uprising Soft Rack
    Hardcore Soft Rack
    Scramble Rack
    Z-Drag Recovery System

You can get up to (2) of these at 40% off:

Bag Snake Kit
    Mondo Straps Kit
    Mondo UL Straps
    ADV Sushi

No code is needed, just add the products to the cart and the discount will be automatic. We rarely do sales, so take advantage of this one.

If that sale doesn't fit your needs you can use code "Thankful" for 15% off of GCAG products.
    tiny tiger and AdamChandler like this.
  2. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Email from @rotaryracer

If you've been looking to save some money outfitting your adventure bike, this is the sale you've been waiting for! We have some incredible deals starting at 12AM ET on Friday the 23rd through 11:59PM ET on Monday the 26th on your favorite brands, including BUMOT, Enduristan, Rockfox, DS Bike, REMUS, Baja Designs, and more!

These deals are limited to "In Stock" products only ("Out of Stock" or "Pre-Order" do not qualify unless otherwise specified) and will go fast, so set your alarm and get ready to save!

Luggage -
    All in-stock BUMOT Defender full pannier systems (rack with panniers) – 5% off plus a FREE matching BUMOT toolbox...save $180 off our regular price! Add the pannier system and corresponding toolbox to your cart and enter coupon code ‘BFTOOLBOX’.
    All in-stock BUMOT Defender 25L and 41L universal top cases – Buy a top case, get a FREE BUMOT top case mount for your bike. Add the appropriate top case mounting plate to your cart and enter coupon code ‘BFMOUNT’.
    All in-stock BUMOT Defender 25L and 41L top cases for the 2014+ R1200GS Adventure – 10% off
    10% off all in-stock Enduristan soft luggage, including tank bags, soft panniers, and accessories
    15% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Isolation Bag
    Enduristan Small Parts Organizer
    Enduristan Tool Pack
    Enduristan Hurricane Rucksack
    Enduristan Hydrapak HP03
    20% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Rally Pack
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4E Tank Bag
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4S Tank Bag
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4X Tank Bag
    25% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4A Tank Bag
    Enduristan Pannier Topper (Small or Large)
    Enduristan Add Pack (Small or Large)
    50% off the Enduristan Buckle Kit

Protection and Guards -
    All Rockfox crashbar systems, skidplates, pannier racks, guards, and sidestand enlargers – 25-50% off
    All DS Bike Protection products, including raid toolboxes, guards, skidplates, and more - 20% off

Exhaust Systems -
    All REMUS exhaust systems (includes pre-orders!) – 10% off
    All Scorpion exhaust systems (includes pre-orders!) – 10% off

Other Cool Stuff -
    Get up to a $150 mail-in rebate on Baja Designs LED lighting (includes pre-orders!)...rebate link is here.
    All Pyramid Plastics Extenda Fendas, Rear Huggers, and Infill Panels – 15% off
    All in-stock Rox risers – 15% off
    All remaining Powerlet adapters, power sockets, and accessories – 50% off!
    All Hornig products - 15% off
    All Vessel tools - 5% off
    All remaining Holan products – 75% off!

Please note - prior sales are excluded, and discounts are limited to in-stock items only unless otherwise specified. We won't have anyone manning the phones on Thanksgiving, but will respond to emails and voicemails as frequently as possible and will be online across the weekend to answer any questions. Feel free to email us or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.
    rotaryracer likes this.
  3. richarddacat

richarddacat Do enjoy your party Super Supporter

Oddometer:
  4. Smackit

Smackit Life Is Good Supporter

Oddometer:
    Rever is offering 50% off 1 year Pro Membership. Coupon code BlackFriday2018
    brannon32 and AdamChandler like this.
  5. Smackit

Smackit Life Is Good Supporter

Oddometer:
    ADV Motorrad www.advmotorrad.com is having a big Black Friday sale:

If you've been looking to save some money outfitting your adventure bike, this is the sale you've been waiting for! We have some incredible deals starting at 12AM ET on Friday the 23rd through 11:59PM ET on Monday the 26th on your favorite brands, including BUMOT, Enduristan, Rockfox, DS Bike, REMUS, Baja Designs, and more!

These deals are limited to "In Stock" products only ("Out of Stock" or "Pre-Order" do not qualify unless otherwise specified) and will go fast, so set your alarm and get ready to save!

Luggage -

All in-stock BUMOT Defender full pannier systems (rack with panniers) – 5% off plus a FREE matching BUMOT toolbox...save $180 off our regular price! Add the pannier system and corresponding toolbox to your cart and enter coupon code ‘BFTOOLBOX’.
    All in-stock BUMOT Defender 25L and 41L universal top cases – Buy a top case, get a FREE BUMOT top case mount for your bike. Add the appropriate top case mounting plate to your cart and enter coupon code ‘BFMOUNT’.
    All in-stock BUMOT Defender 25L and 41L top cases for the 2014+ R1200GS Adventure – 10% off
    10% off all in-stock Enduristan soft luggage, including tank bags, soft panniers, and accessories
    15% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Isolation Bag
    Enduristan Small Parts Organizer
    Enduristan Tool Pack
    Enduristan Hurricane Rucksack
    Enduristan Hydrapak HP03
    20% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Rally Pack
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4E Tank Bag
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4S Tank Bag
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4X Tank Bag
    25% off the following Enduristan products:
    Enduristan Sandstorm 4A Tank Bag
    Enduristan Pannier Topper (Small or Large)
    Enduristan Add Pack (Small or Large)
    50% off the Enduristan Buckle Kit

Protection and Guards -

All Rockfox crashbar systems, skidplates, pannier racks, guards, and sidestand enlargers – 25-50% off
    All DS Bike Protection products, including raid toolboxes, guards, skidplates, and more - 20% off

Exhaust Systems -

All REMUS exhaust systems (includes pre-orders!) – 10% off
    All Scorpion exhaust systems (includes pre-orders!) – 10% off

Other Cool Stuff -

Get up to a $150 mail-in rebate on Baja Designs LED lighting (includes pre-orders!)...rebate link is here.
    All Pyramid Plastics Extenda Fendas, Rear Huggers, and Infill Panels – 15% off
    All in-stock Rox risers – 15% off
    All remaining Powerlet adapters, power sockets, and accessories – 50% off!
    All Hornig products - 15% off
    All Vessel tools - 5% off
    All remaining Holan products – 75% off!

Please note - prior sales are excluded, and discounts are limited to in-stock items only unless otherwise specified. We won't have anyone manning the phones on Thanksgiving, but will respond to emails and voicemails as frequently as possible and will be online across the weekend to answer any questions. Feel free to email us or call the shop at (585) 310-ADVM.
    rotaryracer likes this.
  6. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    While it isn't specifically a black Fri sale, Sargent has10% off and free shipping on seat mods until the end of the month. Getting my VFR1200F seat upgraded. What normally would have been $415 cost me $346.
    AdamChandler likes this.
  7. BradB.

BradB. Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The Klim Carlsbad sale price is amazing. But would I be a poser considering 90% of my riding is on-road? I'm looking for a jacket that could handle summer and get into the shoulder months as well. It sounds like the Klim Latitude would be perfect for me but the full $650 is out of budget. Decisions, decisions.
    AdamChandler likes this.
  8. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Dude, you know how many of us BMW Assholes run thick skid plates, off road suspension, full LED light bars and $2,000 suits called "rally" "badlands" and never go past Starbucks?!?!?

Buy what you want, the Carlsbad is a great jacket.
  9. BradB.

BradB. Adventurer

Oddometer:
    LOL! Thanks, good to know I can wax and detail my bike in my full-on ADV gear and not get laughed at! Sort of. :)
  10. Scottyluc

Scottyluc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Has anyone used this yet or is it just good on Black Friday? It says shop now but the code is invalid.
  11. Aircooled6racer

Aircooled6racer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think the Klim code starts on Friday. Thinking of the Carlsbad but still don't know about sizing with my 44" chest--large?
  12. volrider

volrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Large will fit that chest size fine if you're not going to layer much under it. If you're thinking winter jacket with several layers go up a size. I think the sleeves are cut a little shorter on this jacket, maybe just a little bit shorter than the badlands pro. I wear a 42 chest, 34 sleeve and the large in this jacket is a little too short for me. I'm sure it depends some on body type. It actually feels okay with arms at sides, but sleeves really pull with arms in riding position so I suppose it could almost have more to do with cut through the shoulders than actual sleeve length. I can tell you this, I tried on the XL to see if it would solve the sleeve problem, and it did, but the body was HUGE on me.
  13. volrider

volrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  14. Aircooled6racer

Aircooled6racer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The Drifter jacket in large did not fit me so I guess I will look at other makers for a rain proof shell jacket or just use a over jacket rain coat. Klim pants seem to fit true to waist size though.
  15. elcabong

elcabong Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Clearwater Lights - Black Friday Deals

$100 off the purchase of Krista, Erica, Sevina or Dixie Kit
    $75 off any Darla Kit
    AdamChandler likes this.
  16. texas_aggie

texas_aggie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sargent Seats: 15% off

Code: BLACK18
  17. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    Anyone know of a discount at Ted Porters?
  18. PineyMountainRacing

PineyMountainRacing Oops....

Oddometer:
    Lowes is advertising a 15% rebate on everything online today if you log in thru your My Lowes acct. plus another 5% if you use your Lowes card.
    elcabong likes this.
  19. manstache

manstache Flounder of ADV

Oddometer:
    AdamChandler likes this.
  20. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    For those happy to save a chunk ordering from the EU, motostorm.it has basically everything at least 20% off. That puts the above Sidi Adventure 2s at $261US (+~$40 shipping).

FC-Moto is running an extra 15% off everything in their store
    Delnari likes this.