Black Mesh pants Over The Boots and over knee braces?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by SpeedyR, Jun 17, 2019.

1. SpeedyR

SpeedyR SE in the SE

Oddometer:
    anyone know of any black mesh pants that will fit over knee braces and ideally over my MX boots?

I've got a pair of older Klim pants that are gray (Mojave) that are good but I want a pair of darker/black pants.

I've got a pair of Dainese D-explorer pants that zip to my jacket, but they don't have a lot of mesh (just on the thighs) and they are very snug over my knee braces and boots. I am worried I may blow out a zipper.

Braces are Mobius X8's if that matters.
  2. wallygatoresq

wallygatoresq Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of Klim Mojave pants (black mesh) that I wear over the same braces and work with my Adv and MX boots. Nice pants, they don't come with armor though so you will need to use some from other pants.
  3. Manrider218

Manrider218 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    +1
    [​IMG]
  4. SpeedyR

SpeedyR SE in the SE

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of Mojaves and they work great. I'll dig around and see if I can find a pair of black ones.. they aren't showing on the website but maybe I can find one somewhere else..
  5. wallygatoresq

wallygatoresq Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Not sure of your size but there is a pair for sale in the gear thread right now
  6. sharsh

sharsh Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of Joe Rocket mesh pants (I also have their cordura pants) that fit over my MX boots. I don't wear knee braces, but there is plenty of room in them to wear them. What I like about the JR pants is that they come in tall (long) and regular lengths. Being 6'2" most pants tend to end up looking like knickers when I am on the bike. Not so with the JR's. They crash pretty well too.