1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Blitz Buttons Bluetooth Digital Rally Remotes - RallyBlitz app compatible

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rides2little, Nov 12, 2017.

1. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    I’m still dreaming of my hardwired lightning jack solution that can use my F2R switch / buttons :)
  2. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    @alongat .....I am still dreaming of the time to work on something like that..... seems like maybe you can relate....
    canadius_maximus likes this.
  3. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Amen brother - good problem to have. I’m very pressured to push production through while concocting new stuff...

Keep up the great work and let me know when you come up for air; I’ve got some ideas from research I’ve been doing...I think we can accomplish a hardwired solution.
  4. DirtJack

DirtJack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a digital roadbook setup now working on my 1190R

[​IMG]

Thanks for the switches Chris. I'm having a great time learning roadbook navigation and planning tracks.
    pilo, Martyred, Kiwirich and 4 others like this.
  5. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    The enclosures have changed and are now printed. You can still see the indicator lights through the lid. You can seal with silicone and I am working on printing a gasket for them as well. There is better strain relief where the cables exit as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. 1litre

1litre In over my head

Oddometer:
    Have you thought about printing cases for the iPads and iPhones? Or are the life proof cases more economically feasible ?
  7. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    @1litre It just wouldn't be cost effective at all, not to mention I just don't have the time and resources. It works for the board enclosures because there are certain things I wanted that weren't available in a similar size box, like 4 screws, thicker walls, translucent top, etc. The small runs that I do make it work for me. It took about 10 hours to print those 4 boxes with good results. What you don't see is the 80 other hours of printing just to get to this point. There is learning the new tool (printer) and software to design what my mind wants. I have a cad background but the 3D stuff is just different enough that my normal process on how to 'draw' something doesn't mesh completely with the modeling side.
    1litre likes this.
  8. tileman

tileman Long timer

Oddometer:
    This may have been answered however I'll ask anyway. The volume buttons on a iPhone adjust the odo, does the scroll of the roadbook replicate the track up and down? If so when not using the rallynav software then it could function to play music with the option of volume and track functions. Have I got this wrong?
  9. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    The commands are exactly as you state. if the app isn't running you will see the volume icon popup and adjust as you hit the buttons. If you have the music app running it changes tracks.
    tileman likes this.
  10. tileman

tileman Long timer

Oddometer:
    Awesome!
  11. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    Just a heads up that if you are on the fence about a set of buttons the price will be going up very soon due to costs on some parts increasing. I am not sure yet how much they will increase but it will be at least $10 and likely more. Just finishing 4 sets that will be available at the current price. This is strictly on a first come first served basis. When these are gone the price will go up. They will be ready by the end of the weekend (4/8) and able to ship out next week. Three set will be with both scroll buttons facing the rider and one with opposed scroll buttons. All buttons are red and black.
  12. OLDBEN

OLDBEN Adventurer

Oddometer:
    256C84CF-766B-4D15-B88B-2E82B63E2319.jpeg A2009143-7D20-4DBF-AE2A-D3402CAC346A.jpeg 256C84CF-766B-4D15-B88B-2E82B63E2319.jpeg Another very satisfied customer! These controllers are worth the money
  13. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    When these are gone it will likely be a month or two before I get more assembled. Soldering burnout and time to work on some other projects is needed.

Only two of each style left and ready to mail out....

[​IMG]
  14. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    Just a heads up that I will be MIA until Monday.
  15. 70East

70East Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  16. cosworth

cosworth Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got one left?
  17. OLDBEN

OLDBEN Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Last weekend, I used these buttons in a race, for the first time. I ended up getting a great result. Coincidence? I think not. Get some.

I'm not a paid spokesperson.....
  18. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap

Oddometer:
    All stock is gone for the time being. I will let you know when more are ready. If you are willing to wait you can PM with your request to make sure it gets into the next batch.
  19. 1litre

1litre In over my head

Oddometer:
    I'm glad this is working out for you. They are great devices! Thanx again.
  20. manuellucchese

manuellucchese Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Your switches look really nice!!! Any plans on making them usable also with normal RB/Tripmaster?