1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW 1150 GSA Panniers

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Bshade, Dec 3, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bshade

Bshade Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have up for sale a set of right and left in very good condition with matching locks panniers. I also have a damaged top box with the mount for the top box but it is broken however with some fabrication it could be usable again and the top box has broken hinges so it could be usable again if you just replace hinges. Those three boxes all have matching locks, i have one key for sure and I should have another key around here somewhere unless it went with the bike. The top box was damaged in an accident, that ripped the box and mount off the bike completely.
    Then I also have a box that was damaged previous to me owning the bike in a different accident, that box has door hinges to hold the top on and parts missing as I used parts from it to make other boxes complete. I have it for the spare parts, and there is a little bag of spare parts as well. I am looking to sell it all or part of it. I would like $400 for the everything, or if you want to make an offer on just some of the items. I also have just two locking cylinders with one key that I can sell they came from the replacement box I bought. Items located in Lititz PA, 17543 I will drive up to and hour to meet some one if needed.

Attached Files:

OUTLAND MOTO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.